Chapter 18: 𝒯𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

"Damn, you look like shit," Kami mumbled, her face filled with disgust and confusion as she stared at Y/n's swollen lip and tired eyes

"Damn, you look like shit," Kami mumbled, her face filled with disgust and confusion as she stared at Y/n's swollen lip and tired eyes. Y/n frowned at Kami and flipped her off.

"No seriously, what the fuck happened?" Kami asked as she placed her purse on the iron table in the back of the cafe. Y/n felt her shoulders raise, her lips sealed shut for a moment. "Nothing."

Kami lifted a brow at her harsh tone, crossing her arms and bucking out a hip. Y/n slowly turned to face Kami, the memories of what happened with Uraraka making her shudder.

"Alright, you don't have to get snappy with me" Kami said, shaking her head and chewing on her lip. Y/n groaned and placed a hand over her eyes, taking a deep breath she looked at Kami.

"Kami, someone knows..." Y/n mumbled, Kami unfolded her arms and furrowed her brows.

"What are you..." Kami's eyes widened as Y/n stared at her with a look of guilt and fear. Her wings fluttered behind her as she rushed over to Y/n. Kami's fingers were tight on her arms, slowly moving up to her shoulders.

"How!?" Kami shouted, Y/n hissed and gently pushed Kami back as her nails dug into her shoulders.

"I don't fucking know!? She just showed up with my medical records!" Kami's face twisted in confusion, she placed a hand under her chin and thought.

"She?" Y/n looked to the side, peeking through the little window on the kitchen door. She sighed and grabbed Kami's hand, leading her into the walk-in refrigerator.

"You cannot tell anybody, you got it?" Y/n said sternly as Kami stared up at her a bit offended. Kami was known to gossip, it was a skill she used too often.

"Ugh! You can trust me!" Kami shouted, Y/n shook her head and placed a hand on Kami's shoulder.

"I am so serious Kami, this is real shit that needs to stay between you and me" The reality of the situation lay in Kami's stomach. She slowly nodded, her wings falling behind her and folding against her back. Y/n cleared her throat and removed her hand from Kami.

"It's coworkers of Izuku...she, she threatened me last night" As Y/n spoke, Kami felt a buzzing sting in her head. Her lip twitched as she tried to push the feeling away, Y/n shook her head and hands.

"No! Do not do that!" Y/n shouted, Kami glared at her friend and folded her arms.

"It's not my fault okay! Just continue, I'll try to keep the fortune-telling down!" Y/n rolled her eyes as Kami huffed, lowering her hands the ice chill of the fridge made the hair on her arms stand.

"Anyways, it's one of the pro-heroes, she somehow got ahold of my medical records...and she told me to stay away from Him" Y/n mumbled, her lip stinging as she recalled the way she was handled last night. Kami nodded and snapped her fingers.

"Uravity?" Kami asked, Y/n leaned back and lifted a brow.

"How did you?" Kami waved a hand and continued to ponder, "Don't ask, I'm very deep into the Pro-hero drama pipeline" Y/n relaxed her shoulders and shook her head, clicking her tongue as she thought to herself.