Chapter 14: 𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝐻𝒾𝓂 𝒢𝑜

"Hey, where is Deku?" Uraraka's voice traveled through the crowd, she had arrived a bit late to the club

"Hey, where is Deku?" Uraraka's voice traveled through the crowd, she had arrived a bit late to the club. Being so, she wanted to look perfect tonight. Make sure Midoryia's eyes were set on hers. Mina and Kamanari shared a glance, Jirou dancing against Kamanari pointed to the middle of the dance floor.

"He's real busy with her," Jirou said with a large smile, pointing her finger, confused Uraraka looked past the people dancing in front of them. Her heart sank as she saw the scene unfolding before her eyes. Midoryia holding Y/n so close, their hips moving against each other. Midoryia smirked and whispered in her ear, and that girl... laughing.

Uraraka stared at Y/n's body, her outfit looked great. She couldn't even deny how beautiful this random girl who had popped into Midoryia's life looked. Her throat tightened as Midoryia held the girl's neck, his smile. He looked so... happy... so fulfilled.

"Ochako... you okay?" Her eyes didn't leave the tragedy ruining her world. Mina's eyes softened, she knew how hard Uraraka had tried to get Midoryia. But right now, she was not going to let her friend ruin what hadn't even fully started.

"Hey, let's get a drink" Mina mumbled, grabbing Uraraka's arm and leading her to the bar. Uraraka sat and placed her head in her hands. Frustrated tears warmed her eyes.

"I- I don't get it" she whispered against her palms, Mina ordered a drink and slid it to her. Uraraka kept her head down, refusing to let anybody see her at a weak point.

"Girl, I think it's time to fully let him go" Mina whispered carefully, reaching her hand out to comfort Uraraka. Mina pulled her hand back, her eyes widening as Uraraka snapped.

"So you support this? Deku being with some random girl?!" Mina backed up a few steps, not expecting Uraraka to yell at her. She played with her fingers and nodded her head.

"Well... yeah. Y/n is sweet, she looks like she really cares about Midoryia. I mean... why would I want that to be ruined?" Uraraka huffed and crossed her arms, why couldn't her friends support her? Why were they supporting this random person? Looking over her shoulder, she watched Midoryia place a hand on Y/n's chin.

"No" the girl whispered, he was going to kiss her. She couldn't let him, if he kissed her that was it. Mina had no chance to stop Uraraka, in seconds she was storming towards Midoryia. Placing her hands in the middle of them, she pushed them away from each other.

"HEY!" Midoryia shouted, shoved to the floor so forcefully he used his hands to try and save his fall. he lifted his arm and placed his hand on his forehead, Rubbing it slightly he lifted his eyes, noticing Y/n on the floor confused and dazed. He stood up quickly and ran to her side, not noticing Uraraka fuming at what was happening in front of her eyes.

"You okay?" He asked her, Y/n turned her head to him and began giggling, Midoryia tilted his head a bit confused. But he couldn't help but laugh himself, she looked beautiful when she laughed this way.