Chapter 5: 𝐹𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃'𝓈

(🔞🔞🔞 wanrning!!!)

His leg bounced vigorously, trying to ignore his arousal pressing hard against his boxers

His leg bounced vigorously, trying to ignore his arousal pressing hard against his boxers. His breathing was restless, he didn't feel like himself. He had never had thoughts like this, he didn't even know lewd thoughts could be on his mind.

But there he was, rock hard and thinking of Y/n. What started all of this? A little cafe, a sweet girl with bright eyes and a loving smile, and Vanilla... the soft vanilla that grabbed him by his throat and punched him so hard his heart may have restarted. Mindlessly, his hand lowered to the bulge growing. Palming himself, a soft gasp left his lips. 

Her bright and clear smile flashed in his mind, laying his head back his hand moved up and down. Rubbing his clothed dick, small whimpers left him. The way that black skirt danced around her as she walked, her lips. They looked so soft, he bet they tasted sweet.

Slowly he unzipped his suit, reaching halfway he stared at his bulge, hard and eager for friction. With red and flustered cheeks, His eyes shot open, his cold hands reaching underneath the hem of his boxers. Wrapping gentle fingers around his erection, his mouth hung open. He rarely got horney or had any urge to release himself. Stroking slowly, the thought of her hands on him almost caused the rubber band to snap.

Stop stop stop, letting go of himself he placed his hands over his face. What was he doing? Fantasizing about her!? He felt gross and nasty, it was vulgar to think of that sweet girl like this. Breathing heavily, sweat forming on his brow, he zipped up his suit, mortified at his actions.

"Wha- what is wrong with me?" He whispered, staring down at his pants. He rolled his eyes, he was so hot and bothered he didn't even notice the soft knocking. Quick to readjust himself, he frantically opened the door. Brown eyes looked up at him.

"Hey, Deku! Want to grab dinner?" Realizing it was late, Midoryia checked his watch. 7:45 pm. He needed to get to the cafe before 8. Turning around, he grabbed his jacket and walked past Uraraka.

"I'm sorry! I have somewhere to be...uh...next time!" Uraraka stared at him annoyed, what was he leaving so eagerly for? Weirded out, she huffed and walked away.

Jumping from building to building, he wanted to get there as quickly as possible. Ignoring his problem, he decided to save it for later. Reaching the cafe's street, he jumped down. Landing with a large gust of wind, a familiar gasp made him look to his left.

"Wow! Right on time, I thought you were kidding." Tilting her head to the side, the neon green hue of Midoryia's quirk shined in her eyes. Taking her in, she still looked gorgeous. Her hair was falling out of random places, and her mascara was smudged underneath her eyes.

What hadn't changed, was the vanilla. Midoryia turned his head away if she happened to get too close. He knew he wouldn't be able to wait until he got home if that sweet smell made its way to his brain.