Chapter 10: 𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔

(Hey.....so I disappeared haha.....please don't be mad life got the best of me, BUT IM BACK! NEW CHAPTERS COMING NOW! IM SORRY MY BABIES~ peanut 🥜 ❤️)

please don't be mad life got the best of me, BUT IM BACK! NEW CHAPTERS COMING NOW! IM SORRY MY BABIES~ peanut 🥜 ❤️)

"Yes!" Midoryia chuckled as he walked past her, opening the door the two began putting the wreath up. Y/n stood proud, hands on hips. She thought the wreath was beautiful, while Midoryia wished his tying skills were a bit more trying.

"It's perfect!" She cheered, grabbing her phone she took a picture. Shoving the device in Midoryia's face, he let a smile crack on his lips.

"Yeah, it is" he whispered staring at the wreath, he felt her eyes on him. Slowly turning his head, Y/n stood with that radiant smile that always killed him.

"Beautiful" he thought, soon clearing his throat and looking away. The two walked back inside his apartment, Midoryia trying to calm the red that crept on his face.

As Midoryia went off to do paperwork, Y/n went into the guest bedroom. It felt as if they were roommates. Comfortable enough to let the other hang out in the opposite room. It was nice.

******

The night before was calm, after Midoryia had finished the paperwork he had, the two ate dinner. Then went off to sleep. Y/n woke up to her alarm, blaring at 6:00 in the morning. She sat up in the warm bed, rubbing her eyes. The light under her door caught her attention. It was 6 am, was Midoryia already up?

Swinging her feet off the bed, she cracked the door open. Hearing mumbling and frantic footsteps, her head tilted. He was in his room, she walked to his door. She wasn't one to eavesdrop, but he sounded panicked, worried, stressed.

"I need a plan, if he was seen near tokyo....no....I'd have to leave. Shit....damnit.... why is he there? What is his plan" Confused, her brow lowered and her nose crinkled. With her own recent research, she knew the League of Villians were playing with him. Could that be what he was worried about? Without thinking, her fists met the door. Hearing Midoryia squeak she backed up. The sound of crashing and drawers shutting, then footsteps coming closer.

"Ah! Good Morning!" As he swung the door open, Midoryia tried to act relaxed. Leaning on the door, he cracked an awkward smile. Y/n crossed her arms, lifting an eyebrow, Midoryia swallowed.

"Sorry, was I being too loud?" His voice was soft and apologetic. Shaking her head, her eyes scanned him. His hair was a mess, evidence of him stressfully pulling at it, His nails chewed, and his eyes bags pulled down hard. Sighing, she licked her lips.

"Did you get any sleep?" The tap of her fingers on her forearm made him swallow. He was caught. Avoiding her eyes, he looked past her running a shaky hand through his hair. Noticing the small gesture she huffed, he wasn't going to tell her the truth.

"I ummm...I got....ummm" Sighing, Y/n looked into the room. Papers were scattered all around, and sticky notes were plastered to the walls and bedposts. She knew that Hero work had to be stressful, but this was all too much for one person. He had always been vague about his work, never fully explaining what really went into it.