Chapter 4: 𝒮𝑜𝒻𝓉 𝒱𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶

"Midoryia!?"

"Midoryia!?"

"AH! Good Morning!"

Her attempts to have his coffee nice and ready before he came in were ruined, staring at him she could only shake her head in confusion. While he panicked, Midoryia finally set his eyes on her. Her hair looked soft and lay at the base of her neck, her eyes were luminous, the winter sun made them shine, and her lips, looked like sweet sugared candy. He was used to seeing her after or during a shift. If he was honest, he liked the way her hair was always messy, her mascara slightly smudged. But right now, she looked so put together. She looked beautiful.

As the wind made both of them shiver, he got a whiff of her perfume. Something snapped inside of him, it was a soft and sweet vanilla. It captivated him, that sweet smell making every thought of keeping her safe louder in his mind. Feeling his body grow hot, his mouth parted slightly keeping his gaze on her. Her thick eyelashes, were dark and fluttering as she continued to stare up at him confused.

"Midoryia! Why are you here? it is like," She snatched her phone from her pocket, looking at the time she shoved it in his face. "6:20 in the morning! Did you get any sleep? Don't you have work?!" As she rambled, and practically scolded him. He continued to stare at her in awe, he had thought she was pretty when they first met. Right now, she was irresistible. Slapping himself out of his thoughts, Y/n yelped.

"Why did you do that?" Shouting and grabbing his face for him, she stared at the light pink handprint showing up on his cheek. As she stared at it, she pouted her lips. Noticing his cheeks becoming a bright red, she moved her eyes to his. He was already feeling hot and nervous, but with her closer the scent of vanilla kissed him.

"I uhm! I'm so! gah, I'm sorry!" Realizing they were inches away, Y/n shoved Midoryia away from herself turning around and hiding her face. Breathing heavily and trying to calm down, the two of them fanned their faces. Trying to hide the bright red attraction spreading across their faces.

"Okay! Explanation! Now!" Turning back around to him, Midoryia swallowed thickly. The way she had just been nervous, and back to scolding him surprised him. He hadn't felt this way before, he knew he and Uraraka had moments. But this was different, His heart was pounding, and a feeling in his lower stomach made him turn redder. It was a moment before he could speak normally.       

"After last night, I didn't want you to walk to and from work alone." Sucking a breath in, he lowered his head. Brushing his hair away, he found himself running his eyes over every inch of her body. Stopping, he shot his head back up and smiled at her. "I just wanted to make sure you got to work safe, I'm sorry if I scared you"

"You didn't scare me, honestly I was more confused. It's adorable you thought of me, but I don't want you costing your sleep" Fixing her purse and pulling it closer to herself, she stared at the scars on his neck. Never noticing them until now, Midoryia watched her eyes lower."Why is she looking at my neck??" He thought, the spot she stared at felt hot, and he barely resisted the urge to rub it.  What was happening to him in this moment?