Chapter 6: 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈

(🔞🔞🔞 WARNING 🔞🔞🔞)

"Wow! That was delicious, did you like it?" Midoryia cheered as they stepped out of the restaurant

"Wow! That was delicious, did you like it?" Midoryia cheered as they stepped out of the restaurant. Her opinion important to him, he waited anxiously.

"That was probably the best dinner I've had in years, I'm so bloated" Complaining and holding her stomach, she positioned herself to the side to show him her "Food Baby". with a brief moment of silence, She and Midoryia locked eyes before erupting in laughter.

He liked how funny she was, even though he personally would have been a bit embarrassed. She took the moment to show him her discomfort. It was cute.

"But you still enjoyed dinner, Right?" Tilting his head to her, she placed a finger on her cheek and thought.

"Fucking delicious" The way her eyes and smile put the sun to shame, Midoryia chuckled at her random profanity. As their laughing died down, he looked to his right the streets were busy. Traffic lights left a slight hue on his nose.

"Oh yeah!" Stomping in front of him, Midoryia turned his attention back to her. His eyes widened at the intense look on her face.

"I can't show you the full thing, BUT! This is my thigh tattoo!" As she lifted her skirt, It wasn't enough to show him anything. But enough to see the start of her tattoo. Midoryia's body went numb and hot. Water Lillies started small but the more they moved up they got bigger. Her smooth and full thighs stared back up at him. He needed to breathe, but again that excitment pressed against the hem of his boxers. Wanting to escape and be free.

"OH WOW!" as he squealed, Y/n winced a bit. "Those a-are very pr-pretty!" Staring up at him in confusion, she noticed the swipe of scarlet that dusted his cheeks. Realizing she had pulled her skirt up a little higher than she meant to, she shoved her hands down and struggled to speak.

"Sorry! I should have given more warning" Internally slapping herself, Midoryia shook his head. This shouldn't have had him hot and bothered. It was a simple, yet beautiful tattoo. He needed to get his shit right.

"No! Don't be sorry! It's beautiful! I was just a bit surprised, that's all" Taking a deep breath in, he hung his head low. She had to have been weirded out, was she going to run away? never talk to him again? Why did he react like that? Was he stupid?

"Thank you, sorry I didn't mean to fluster you like that. I'll give a better warning next time" Lifting his head, he expected a slap. Instead, she smiled up at him, Next time? Would she get more and show him? Who else had seen her tattoos? Had someone already had the privilege to see the full thing?

"Midoryia?" Her voice cut him out of his thoughts, wiping his eyes he yawned. Chewing on her bottom lip, she shook her head at him. He needed sleep, and soon.

"You look tired, I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?"

"Wha?! I'm walking you home!" Her shoulders relaxed, he was back to his usual kind and panicked self. With the blush gone and the look of absolute worry back on his face.