Chapter 15: 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

It felt like someone had crashed a car into her body, as Y/n stirred awake

It felt like someone had crashed a car into her body, as Y/n stirred awake. She opened her eyes, the light from the window making her wince and dig her face into the pillows. Her head was throbbing, her throat dry and begging for water, and her stomach felt so heavy. Y/n was hungover, she knew that much from the first 20 seconds of being awake.

Groaning to herself, she glanced down at her body. She was still in her outfit from the night before, the fabric felt itchy. The texture of it made her skin crawl, Y/n rubbed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Gaining the courage to face the light, she removed the covers from her head and blinked a few times.

"Mmm....I-is that you Y/n?" Midoryia's voice barely traveled to her, Y/n looked over the bed a frown forming on her face. Seeing Midoryia sprawled on the floor with a tiny throw blanket. She could tell he felt just as shitty as she did.

"Izuku, why are you on the floor?" Rubbing her eyes and yawning as she mumbled, Midoryia lifted his head and stared up at her. Shrugging his shoulders he let his head fall back to the floor. His breaths were heavy and his eyes were barely able to stay open.

"You're gonna feel worse if you stay down there. Come on, get up here" Y/n begged, as she crawled back into the bed. She noticed her purse on the nightstand. Reaching for it, she searched for her phone. Grabbing it and turning it to face her, she checked the time and groaned.

"It's 5:30 in the morning....we can get more sleep" She mumbled again, laying her head down. She heard Midoryia get up, his grunts indicating how sick he felt. Y/n felt his body hit the bed, the slight movement making her roll her eyes.

"How do you feel?" Midoryia mumbled into the pillow, making Y/n laugh softly. She pulled some of the covers over herself and grunted.

"Like shit, you?" Y/n whispered, making Midoryia chuckle himself. He hummed a yes, his face turning to face her. He stared at the back of her head, his face flushing as the night's events played in his head.

Y/n pressed against him, his hands on her hips. That delicious scent of vanilla swirling in his nose, that look in her eyes when she stared up at him. Midoryia cleared his throat and nodded to himself.

"Uhm...same..." Midoryia whispered, his eyes widening as Y/n rolled over to face him. She stared at him and smiled softly, he could see how sick she felt from the way she grimaced and took a deep breath.

Without saying a word, Midoryia sat up from the bed, stumbling towards his bedroom door. He held a hand to his stomach and head. Blinking a few times to gain balance, Y/n didn't even try to move. All she could do was groan and call out to Midoryia.

"Where are you going?" Her voice called out, Midoryia kept walking down the hallway. A few minutes passed, and he walked back into the room. Y/n lifted her head, her eyes widening. She smiled at Midoryia.

"Izuku...you didn't have to do that" Y/n whispered, making Midoryia nod his head and look away shyly. In his hands, he held a glass of water, his other hand holding pajamas for Y/n. He walked over to her and sat beside her. Watching as Y/n drank the water quickly. A few droplets slid down her chin.