JOB

STILL JULIAN'S FLASHBACK:

right after class both me and victor went up to them to talk about the project. they seemed like they would even jump of a cliff instead of doing a project with us, but i was really overjoyed on the inside.

"Hey!! georgi---"

i couldnt finish what i was about to speak because victor rudely interupted me. THAT BASTARD!!

"hey cutie pies i am victor hope you remember me from last time!!" adding to his idiotic dailouge he winked at lisa. he has got some nerve to do that.

lisa just rolled her eyes and said "sorry i dont really remember insignificant people you know i have 'forget idiots' syndrome" 

"dont mind victor i was just about to ask about the group project"

"look here Mr. millet i will do the contents table  and give you guys the list of things you should prepare lets divide this thing up and You.Work.Seprately. And . We.Work.Seperately. got that?"

GREAT!!!JUST GREAT!! SO MUCH FOR A LUCKY DAY!!!!AS EXPECTED WHEN WAS I EVER LUCKY??

"but you heard Mrs. Wilton we are supposed to work together!  as a group!!"

"and we are working together with each other as a group Mr.millet see!!! i am working together with lisa and you are working together with that Vicky friend of yours"

victor said "hey its Victor!!!" as if that was so important now.i just eyed him as if to say 'shut it!!!'

but victor continued speaking "look here Ms.Anderson groupwork is about working with all the group members and not just your best friend!!! whether you like it or not we are your team members now and we expect you to respect us as humans"

lisa who got really pissed off judging from her annoyed exxpression said "and who are you to say that?? my dad? "

for which victor said "well if you want i can be" and winked at her again. eww this bastard always flirts at the wrong moment. And for that Lisa death stared at him. Like that stare could burn a hole into him.

lisa turned towards gina "look gina didn't i tell you? all guys are the same!! and these 2 are no exception dont keep dreaming on about finding your prince charming in this asshole lets just go and..." she turned to me "our study session is canceled i cant stand guys like you i thought to give it a try cause gina asked me to test whether you really are different just because she got that instinct of hers!!" 

georgina looked back and forth from me to lisa and i could see she was blushing very rapidly. i just thought it was  really really cute and moreover she wanted to give me a chance to be her friend although she pretended to hate me.

she finally spoke "lisa!!!!!WHAT THE FUCK??? WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT???"

lisa finally realized what she said she immediately covered her mouth and said "ooops sorry my badd!!!"

"that doesnt matter--"

i was again cut short but this time by georgina

"look here julian or watever dont get what she said in the wrong way!!! i just got a feeling that you arent like other guys who are complete assholes but i guess i was wrong sorry to bother you!! "

with that she stormed off and lisa who realized she was angry at her followed her yelling "gina!!!that was a complete mistake!! relax its okay wait up!!!!" and then she stopped to turn around and throw a dirty look at us before going out the classroom.

i was really pissed off at victor now!!! JUST BECAUSE OF HIS FLIRTING I LOST THE ONE AND ONLY CHANCE I HAD AND NOW THEY THINK I AM A JERK WHO IS TRYING TO BULLY THEM OR SOMETHING!! but i dont get what they think we are trying to do either......but for now i have to yell at victor....