LISA LEAVES

i was in utter shock i couldnt beleive julian actually betrayed me and did that!!!!!!!! i blinked not knowing wat to say when lisa said "what is he talking about gina?? i thought we owed never to lie to each"

"i didnt lie exactly--"

"What is it??"

"you wont like me anymore u wud hate me if i do........."

"even if u dont say it i am gonna find it and then i will hate u more..SPIT IT OUT!!!"

she yelled at me and flinched nervously before saying

"you remember the time u said the story of how victor saved me from the psychopath and even told me about how victor was nice to me?? well during that time i and victor were dating even the night i faintedd in the restaurent was because julian and victor started arguing about it again and as all the memories came back i fainted. "

"wait what u both YOU BOTH CHEATED ON ME???"

"not exacty when i and julian had a fallout victor comforted me cuz we were frnds back then after the eating app incident i never knew u both were in long distance relationship cuz u know we didnt have time to communicate that much and u always mentioned ur boyfriend studying in cambridge but i neveer asked his name or anything cuz i was preoccupied in the drama of my life and for almost the whole time we were in college it was very difficult for us to contact as u know. victor approached me to settle his score with julian because they were like real enemies back then and in an impulse he did that to take revenge at julian." i was sobbing as i spoke and i saw lisa's face filled with disaapointment and shock thenn angerry tears fell out of her eyes as she processed what i said..

" we dated for 2 months i thought he genuinly liked me but i knew i still like julian but i thought first loves wont always work and maybe i should just move on but eventually victor brooke up with me as he saw julian in pain as he wanted and told me he never loved me and all this time while dating me he was dating u too...i was played by someone again i broke down and after 2 weeks i finally cried out to julian when he confronted me of dating victor after that we reconciled but i was keen on not saying it to u when i found how much u loved him if i had said it you would have been heart broken i didnt want to ruin ur smile.it might look like i did this on purpose behind ur back but beleive me i never knew please-"

lisa interupted me and yelled

"What the fuck are you even saying, you mea, this whole time all of you WERE LYING TO ME?"

"not exactly lisa i just didnt tell it to you thats all as ur frnd--"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND."

"i am ur frnd please listen to me first"

"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP! IF YOU REALLY THOUGHT ME AS YOUR FRIEND, YOU WOULD HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD THEN ITSELF, I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN GOT TOGETHER WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. DONT YOU DARE SAY YOU ARE MY FRIEND. THIS WHOLE TIME YOU WERE SHITTING WITH ME WHEN YOU SAID YOU DIDNT KNOW WHY THEY ALWAYS FIGHT. I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FUCKING FRIEND, HOW COULD BETRAY ME???HUH??" she shouted while crying.

"AND YOU HERE MISTER , I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, YOU SERIOUSLY WENT ALL BEHIND MY BACK WITH GINA?? SERIOUSLY I NEVER SHOULD HAVE BELIEVED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN YOU SAID TO ME THAT YOU LOVED ME."

"dont yell at victor he does love you and thats why i never told u this cuz i knew u were in good hands" victor just looked pale and shocked and he said " babe i am sry i didnt mean to--"

"How could you do this to me gina? HOW COULD YOU DECIDE WHETHER I AM IN GOOD HANDA OR NOT?? HUH?? THIS BASTARD CHEATED ON ME TO GET REVENGE WHATS THE GUARENTEE HE WONT DO IT AGAIN??? HUH??AND NOW U R EVEN DEFENDING HIM NOW?? EVEN IF U DID IT PURPOSEFULLY GINA IT WOULDNT BE A SURPRISE!!"