ME?AMNESIA?HALLUCINATIONS?

When I again opened my eyes I was in Julian's arms on the sofa and I heard a buzzing sound in my ear Julian had a worried look and he was talking on the phone I was too weak to pay attention and his arms around me felt a lot warm as after the shock that I lost 12 years in my life and the blackout my body was numb. Now I strangely got a piece of memories back in one Julian and I were watching the sunset in the other I saw Cassandra and the last one is the most important cause it was a memory of Julian proposing to me Now I remember Julian was the guy who told he loved me in 9th grade I rejected him but he kept pursuing and now I am here married to him.........great my life just needs more turns!!!

 I finally found some strength to sit up and Julian hung up the phone "Did you carry me here?" I asked "he said "Yes....you okay? You seem weak...I have made an appointment with the doctor let's check what this is about I am worried did you eat yesterday properly? Shall I help you to the car or can you manage?"

 I said "No it's fine I am alright I am just tired loads of work to do I will manage don't bother. get to work" 

 "Georgina this time you gotta obey me Get in the car or I will carry you .Change your clothes if u dont wanna go there in your pyjamas and we are going to the hospital no more arguements" he said this and left me with no other option cause I didn't want to go to the hospital in my pyjamas.

 I took a quick shower and choose a cute pink frock and tied a messy ponytail and came out when I almost tripped over my foot and that was enough to stimulate Julian to carry me to the car. I didn't like it because I didn't know the guy at all!!! I protested but he was too strong for me!!On the way, he said "Let's buy dinner tonight I wanna celebrate" I was confused and I asked "Celebrate? Why celebrate?" he looked at me and said "You do know what day today is right?" and I was like...." Monday? sorry I lost track of days" and he was taken aback and more and more hurt...

I wondered why is this guy hurt is it important for a wife to remember even the day of the week? I think being a wife is a tough job and cursed Maria with every word I was able to think of. At last, we came to the hospital and we waited for my name to be called Julian kept scrolling his phone throughout and avoided me...I went into the doctor's room and she asked me a couple of questions took a couple of tests and called Julian in.

 The doctor said "She has nothing wrong in her brain she has been shocked by something and I am afraid she has acute amnesia. She forgot everything that happened since she was 14 and that is why she has been acting differently but don't worry I have given her some drugs and her memory will be back but i cant assure you the time it will take as it depends on the amount of shock caused and the cause of her blackout is there were pieces of her memories coming back and she didnt have enough energy to process all of this causing her to be frightened and feeling out of place . At this rate, she might feel dizzy a lot and needs to be at full rest and avoid working to prevent her from overloading her brain because it is already working out the pieces of her memory plus make her eat no matter what she should never ever skip food. Make sure there is someone nearby so if she blacks out again they can wake her up before anything serious happens and don't let her go out .Georgina also claimed she saw her friend Maria while inside the room and she says that Maria told her that her soul entered Georgina's body and lived 12 years for her it is a total hallucination as you might know Maria is very much alive she will get frequent unlogical hallucinations to make her feel at ease so better keep a eye on her. Georgina is in a very weak mental state it is better u take care of her properly" 

The doctor said all this and Julian was listening with 100% concentration.this was way too much to process you know i forgot my whole love life over some petty shock!! At that moment I told Julian I needed air and went out and just then a phone rang and I realized it was ringing from my pocket I reached for it and saw it was an Apple phone and it had a cover with a photo of my school besties Lisa ,haley and maria on it. I thought to myself that if I still had their photo as my phone cover I should be in touch with them too but now unfortunately the person calling me was my sister Regina.