BUSY BUSY BUSY

The next day I woke up and rushed to my office first thing in the morning before Julian and left a note telling I was going early. My car didn't start so I took a cab while I asked Julian to call the mechanic for me to which he gladly agreed.I was supposed to pick Cassy up in afternoon from her school after her trip as decided already. I went to my desk and barely sat down when the director called me I went to her office where she sat a bit tensed.

I asked "what's the matter director chen?"

"Our company is being acquired...."

"What?!!! Will the emplo-"

" No no no don't worry no one will loose their jobs the CEO was in a lot of debt so he had to accept the offer given by a big company"

" What about the aphone promax 13 phone project?"

"Don't worry the company still decided on releasing it cuz we have advertised already and good news you will have a little more time like half a month more which is totally three months to complete the recoding"

"😌 Phew!... I thought i wil loose my best colleagues so okay then which company has acquired ours?"

"Well it's the DELUX industries"

"Wh-what???! Delux industries?? Why them??"

"Well i don't know what  u r talking about but the new CEO is very much interested in the project even more than the our ex Ceo. He expects so much from your team he requested the team leader to report to him and discuss with him directly so I don't have to report to me"

"Wait!!What!? Victor said that??"

"Oh u already know him?? Them better though he seems like a angry bull all the time. It's better if u know him otherwise well it's a bit difficult to dphandle a boss who is with a cold expression always"

I was already thinking all worst possibilities to happen and thinking of a way to die right there. 

"Huh ya...."

"Well you already know him how? Georgina??"

"Me?! Oh well i-i read about him once plus he might be my besties boyfriend"

I said the last part as a whisper but she heard it.

"He is Lisa's boyfriend???? Great then u two can get along well"

Now I was rethinking being on this project I know its a once in a blue moon opportunity but I have to work with victor and directly under his observation???that's complicated shit!!!! Plus i dont remember anything from the time i dated him so that's ok but in the last five years he almost never talked to me except for here and there once or twice but never spoke much to me especially plus like knowing our dating history it is complicated shit!!!

"Well i didn't mean u to hear plus no we don't get along thhaaat well"

"Ya whatever Georgina ur being lucky knowing the CEO now "

 I was internally thinking "what lucky?? This is my most unluckiest day ever!!! I have to work with my ex who's currently my bestie's boyfriend and also a sworn enemy of my husband? This is not what it's called lucky sister chen!!!"

But i said " oh great fine I will get on with my work "with that i literally ran out like scared cat

Like wtfucking heelll????? But whatever happens i am not giving up on this rare opportunity fine he wants to supervise me ok i will show him my rare talents!!! If he ever tried to torture me with work (which is highly impossible I never get a complaint on my work and torturing me with work won't work considering the fact that I love my work and might be a workaholic ) I have my bestie for backup anyways!