LISA GETS INTO AN ACCIDENT

~next morning~

i woke up as the sun shone on my face. i got up and went to the mirror and i almost got mini heart attack seeing my state. i had dry tears and messed up hair with red puffy eyes and swollen face. i was complete mess. i washed my face and got freshened up and went to the living room maria was there.

"hey goodmorning haley had to go to work she couldnt get a day of but i managed one she dropped of cassy on the way dont worry plus ur boss called i told u werent well and she told you to take a day off"

"its fine i will just get to work i have some work to be discussed with my lawyer too."

"dont worry haley took care of that she got the divorce papers already but she wanted to talk to you before that in the evening plus u r not going to work today and thats an order"

"but--"

i was interupted by a knock on the door. i look bewildered maybe it was christian or kevin wanting to drop by. maria opened it and her eyes widened and she was mumbling something to the person outside.

"maria who is it??"

"nothing just the neighbour"

i went there to see who it was. it was julian i felt rage filling me as i saw him. he wore the same cloths as yesterday and i cud tell he was drinking from the smell of alcohol.

"you dont have to open the door for strangers maria"

and as i attempted to close the door he stopped me took hold of my hands i triedd to break free but his grip was too firm.

"gina please i am sorry but victor deserved it and lisa derserved to know the truth i didnt expect her to leave country and all please u know i cant live without--"

"so u say!!SO YOU SAY JULIAN!!!!!!!!!!BUT I DONT THINK THATS TRUE!!BECAUSE IF IT WAS YOU WOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT HORRIBLE ACT!! YOU KNOW WHAT MY BEST FRIEND DESERVES?? she just deserves to be happy and smiling she doesnt deserve to be heart broken and thats why i did that but now because of you she hates SHE FREAKING LEFT THE COUNTRY TO CUT TIES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!" this time i didnt cry because i wanted to break down but i couldnt i wanted to let all of it out by crying but i couldnt bring myself to cry anymore. inside i was a broken mess but outside i just looked pale from anger.

he looked hurt and in pain but i dont care he deserves it!!! inside i knew i would never be able to bring myself to love someone like i had loved julian but he hurt me too much the wound was too deep to be healed.

he just stared at me pleadingly but finally i managed to free my hand i slammed the door shut and turned around and finnaly a single tear dropped from my eyes i wiped it away angrily and went inside . maria followed me and said "girl-"

"its fine its okay u told him about where i am aand that lisa left the country"

"no i and haley went over to ur house to yell at him i slipped it by mistake but i swear haley gave him a left and right"

"i know she wud have done that but that wasnt necessary"

"wat wasnt necessary after he did all of that not only did it affect u only but we miss lisa too she is being reserved with us too"

" its ok i better get to work maria i have loads of work to take leave"

"i told u YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ur boss told she will take care of the work"

"then i guess i owe sister chen"

okay i made some waffles its on the counter lets eat some first.

~evening~