⚠️⚠️ROUGH EVENING😘⚠️⚠️

I said " lemme complete the dishes babe"

"The dishes can wait but I can't"

"wat?..!.."

He swiftly lifted and me and set me on the counter facing him and he was tooo close to me and he said "last time u escaped huh? So this time I am gonna punish u for last time also..."

" babe but-" before i cud finish he put a finger on my lip and saaid

" no more arguing princess.. there is no Cassy around for you to have an excuse and the  dishes can absolutely wait cause right now i want you"

Saying that he leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips and I kissed him back. He sucked my lips with desire and love and his one hand around my waist and other cupping my cheek.

Although it was all so sudden i didnt push him away its almost like i wanted  something like this to happen cuz i am pretty sure we did this a lot of time in tthe past but the only problem as always 'i dont remember them' thanks to my stupid amnesia or something i just didnt remember important things and always ended up asking julian questions about so many things though i have got many peices of my memory back.so ya back to where he was kissing me.

 He was moving his lips faster on mine and I tried to match his speed but I cudnt. His tongue brushed my lips for permission I parted my lips and his tongue devoured every corner of my mouth like there was no tommorrow. he was kissing me so intently that i forgot myself and thought this would never end untill that moment i realized that i ran outta breath and might end up choking myself if i didnt let the moment end and tapped on his shoulder hurriedly and  he broke away with one last suck on my lips. I gasped for breath and breathed heavily man did i realize that i almost sent my brain to a coma with lack of oxygen cuz everything was in haze and i felt myself burning like i should be burning after that long makeout session but i had to admit julian was a damn great kisser man!!!!

⚠️⚠️Caution: everything depicted here is the writer's imagination. After reading this dont take her wrong, she is still a small baby.👶👶

When i looked into his eyes, it was not the sweet live filled eyes I fell for. It was a demon's eyes full of lust and something I couldnt identify. Before i could even recognize it he again attacked my lips. This time it was not a love filled kiss, it was full of possessiveness and aggressiveness. He was not waiting for my permission this time, he was kissing me like an animal to my apparent surprise. His tongue was asking for the entry to my mouth but i was not giving cuz man i wanted atleast half a second break!! 

He bit and bruised my lips, it gave me pain and as well as pleasure at the same time, i winced and he took this as a chance to enter my mouth. His tongue was exploring every nook and corner of my mouth while all i did was sit on the counter helpless but the more we kissed the more pleasure i felt and i automatically found my hands snaking around his neck and pulling him closer. I was so into the kiss that i didnt notice his hands snaking on my waist and pulling me to his torso. He was kissing me passionately but i was out of breath and tapped his shoulder very hurriedly but it didnt seem like he was gonna pull away this time. 

His hands started to roam around my waist and i felt weird jingle down my spine and butterflies in my stomach and at the same time his fingers were tugging at my tshirt's corner and at the same moment he stopped devouring my mouth. I was gasping for breath  finally releived that he let me breath after i almost died outta breath when i suddenly felt something in my neck and saw him leaving open mouth kisses all over it. i moaned uncontrollably like i didnt wanna but it was almost like my vocal cords had a mind of their own and then  I guess he saw me enjoying it peacefully or something so He started biting and marking my neck leaving painfull hickeys all over it to tease me more I was moaning and it was turning him on and i could feel it as his roughness increased so i started doing it for teasing him. and suddenly He just ripped of my t shirt and saw my half naked body. Only my bra was covering my upper body i again felt a jingle dingle down my spine and shy all of a sudden after all we had done tonight.