SURGERY

VICTOR: she--she--she still had my number saved in her phone as her idiot and as they couldnt reach her parents they called me i am at the airport the plane is leaving in 45 mins come as fast as possible....i dunno whether--will get to see her again

with that he broke down sobbin on the other side of the phone and i just couldnt process anything. haley saw me looking pale and shocked and noddeed her head and told

"we better go now gina victor booked the tickets already"

I couldn't collect myself. I couldn't understand anything....I just followed haley with cassy. Cassy looked like she was abt to cry after all Lisa was her favourite aunt. No offence Haley and maria. She loves her more than her eal aunt Regina. I sat inside the car looking pale. I wanted to cry and breakdown but tears wouldn't come. As I sat there inside the car I could feel myself getting pale. I wanted to breakdown and cry myself to death but I couldn't the tears just wouldn't come I just sat there like a living corpse. Cassy was already crying silently Maria kept consoling her while Haley and Kevin were talking to the doctor over phone while Christian was driving as fast as he could.

It's because of me that my best friend is lying there in a hospital bed in a coma. I didn't know why I didn't blackout yet cuz atleast then I was able to cry but now I just sat there my mind trying to process everything because it was hard to think that Lisa was in a critical state in a unknown place with no one to take care of her.

All I was able to think was I was the fault here I am the one who is ruining people' s lives. All the people i love get hurt some way or the other because of me. I felt like I was falling into a endless hole. Now I realised Julian wasn't exactly at fault here either...it was me who destroyed her faith in me by lying to her i thought I was doing her good but the thing I did lead her being in such a critical stage.

I did right by divorcing juian. Julian doesn't deserve someone like me he was just looking out for me and I also knew she wud come to know someday but he just didn't want me to hold the burden anymore and if he hadn't did that the time when she came to know it would have been much worser.....if I had told her at the beginning she wud have been able to forgive victor....right ya I get it all now .......I am a very bad person I don't deserve these many good people looking after me....I just put the fault at Julian so I felt better I haven't looked after Cassy in these nine months either I never thought abt her feelings while divorcing she kept all her sadness to herself and I know a five year isn't supposed to be like that...I am horrible mother I was a horrible wife and I was a horrible friend.

We finally arrived at the airport. Victor was waiting for us to he tried his best to look strong i cud see he was broken into peices. We boarded the flight.....cassy fell asleep....Maria kept asking whether I was ok I kept saying yes.

"You don't really look like it cry it out we all have seen haley has used one whole tissue box...but we know she's gonna be fine don't hold ur tears that's isn't a good sign"

"I just can't maria...I want to let it out and cry and break down but tears just won't come I am completely devastated inside but I don't know"

With that maria stopped asking but she kept giving reassuring squezzes in my hand.

[AUTHOR:Hi guys till now you have read in only in Georgina's perspective from now on  read from the perspective of other characters too]

_____MARIA_____

I kept looking at gina just incase she faints....knowing her PTSD condition we thought not to tell her but we know it wud be unfair for her as she was the most closest to Lisa....she is looking pale like a ghost she usually let's it out by crying but she hasn't cried a single drop till now but I know she is broken inside.....to be honest Lisa's condition is very critical now almost like her life is hanging in single thread...that way Kevin told us...she was hit by a car with so much speed gat she hit her head so hard and there was so much i ternal bleeding and blood loss...currently she is in a coma it seems and we were all devastated......we never thought of lisa being on a hospital bed it's just such a heavy blow on us....