FORGIVVEN

"he said......he said.....he said my gina.....my beloved gina cheated on me with him and that she is a slut who will sell her body for money.....he also said where u said u where goin 2 days back and where u r that minute and many things at first i brushed it off but later as i started thinking abt it and after u forgot me i just i just started going mad gina!!!!plus yesterday evening you texted me to know why we fought back in college and i overthought it and i even thought u faked the amnesia so you wud act like u dont remember anything even if i asked you about it and that minute i acted like that just to hear it from u and to reassure myself that my georgina wudnt do something like that but i know i went way over my limits i am sorry gina i know a single word sry cant fix the pain i have caused u but ..but...i cant live with out u and cassandra i wud rather die than living like that" 

tears were trickling down his cheek as he said this and fell on my hand i now knew my husband was just misguided by pshycotic person who lived to spoil good families but still he beleived a total asshole instead of just asking it out in a proper way with his wife and having beleif in her. 

i said "i get it but u still FUCKING BELEIVED A PSYCHOTIC ASSHOLE INSTEAD OF UR SO CALLED LOVE OF UR LIFE??? JULIAN DO U KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS AFRAID OF U DO U KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN AND SHOCK I AM GOING THRO YOU EVEN UNBUTTONED MY SHIRT JULIAN!!!!!! YO--YOU--YOU FUCKING TRIED TO DO THAT THING TO ME!!!!YOU---" I broke down crying again lisa wiped my tears and soothed my head trying to calm me down.

"i know!! i am sorry!! and not only that today morning i woke up and saw ur note that u r going to work right then he called and said that you will meet him after work and come home a bit late the same way u did but i should have asked u about it instead of being prejudiced that u actually did go somewhere without telling me plus you didnt even look at me or say anything but went straight into the room and started working.....i know there wasnt any evidence but the fact that u dont remember me anymore made me go mad!!!at first i thought he was lieing too but then he brainwashed me these 2 months slowly i didnt even realize that he turned me against you untill i did that yesterday and got a call from the hospital thats when i realized that i did wrong and i coudnt forgive myself i know i was monster yesterday but can u plsss forgive me i cant bear u being like this i cant live without u and cassandra pls princess give me another chance pls i will be sure not to mess up again plss"

 he pleaded i thought for a while and looked at lisa. she gave a approving look and said

 " gina i think he means it this time giving him a chance is worth it but miller i will never let you go the next time i see even A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR IN MY BESTIE'S FACE I REPEAT IT NOT A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR!!!!she married you to be happy but not to go through alll this YOU GET THAT???NEXT TIME something like this happens i wont stop her from getting a divorce and i will even arrange the lawyer for her you get that???!!!" and i said 

"fine julian but swear-"i broke down sobbing and continued again "swear u will not be rude to me untill u hear my side of the explanation SWEAR!! U WONT COME TO ANY CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT ASKING MY OPINION ON THE MATTER!!!!!!FUCKING SWEAR IT!!!!THO I MIGHT NOT REMEMBER US FROM THE FIRST BUT FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS I STARTED TO LIK- NO LOVE U!!!!! I BELEIVED U COMPLETELY I TRUSTED U AND THOUGHT U WUD NEVER HURT ME I THOUGHT YOU WUD PROTECT ME!! I THOUGHT I WAS BLESSSED TO HAVE YOU!!BUT YET YOU DID THAT TO ME WHAT DID I DO WHAT DID I DO!!I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!!!!!" i broke down crying into his chest and hit his chest he brushed my hair and held me tightly in his arms and said

"i swear on my life that even if it comes to the end of the world i will always beleive u and ask ur opinion before coming to a conclusion and always love u with all my heart and never let our family get hurt even if i die plus i promise you i wont repeat the mistake i did yesterday NEVER AGAIN IN MY WHOLE LIFE WILL I DO THAT TO YOU GINA "