Story 5 -Droger- (Chapter 1):

Every story has a new chapter...

(A/N: FINALLY IM POSTING SOMETHING HERE)

Lloyd is in ninjago city walking alone admiring the beautiful city at night when he gets a phone call from Nya

Lloyd picks up the phone and says

"Hello?"

Nya is on the other line

"Lloyd, where are you? It's getting late."

"I'm on my way right now"

Nya says with a sigh of relief, clearly she had been worried about him

"Oh good, I was worried you got into some trouble again. I'll see you soon then."

Nya hangs up the phone as Lloyd continues to walk down the streets of Ninjago city.

Pov changes to ontop of a roof where a gunman is there with a sniper and talking to someone on the phone

(A/N: HEGHHEHGHAHEGE IM SO EVIOOAL)

"I've found the target"

The gunman looks through his scope watching Lloyd walk down the street alone. He was an easy target.

His partner on the other end chuckles

"Good, now all you need to do is: shoot him on exposed skin, the compound will make him extremly dangerous so make sure you're not seen. I also installed a silencer in your gun and do not kill him, we need him alive."

The gunman speaks into his phone as he stares down the scope

"Got it. He's distracted, he's walking down the street, so he won't notice."

The gunman places his finger on the trigger and steadies his aim for the shot. Lloyd is still unaware wandering the streets of Ninjago city alone without his teammates.

The gunman fires a dart, hitting Lloyd in the (back of the) neck. He lets out a small gasp of pain as the dart injects the drug into Lloyd's system. Lloyd rips out the dart examining it as it falls to the ground. Within minutes the drug begins to take effect. His breath quickens and his eyes dilate as the drug takes full effect.

Lloyd growls, his eyes turning purple as he looks around, his senses having been amplified

Lloyd starts to feel strange, like something is off in his body... As if he's been drugged with something... His breath quickens and his heart beats faster as the drug takes effect, giving him heightened strength and making him far more dangerous and aggressive.

Lloyd looks around, his senses on high alert. He starts to feel a sense of danger, his instincts telling him that something is off. He can feel his breathing getting faster and his heart rate increasing

Lloyd looks around as his senses enhanced and sharper. The, few, people around him look more like a threat, and the shadows look as if they were stalking him. He can feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins as the drug takes hold of his body, growing more restless, he gets a new feeling... A thirst for blood.

(A/N: Well.. uh.. that was... intresting...)