The Ghastly Danger of the Ghost Dentist!

This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.

George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop.

Harold is on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut.

Remember that, now.

They're preparing for tonight's campfire storytelling-a-thon.

And the pressure is on because everyone expects their story to be the scariest.

Your story's gonna be the scariest! I'm a puddle of anticipation.

Your comics are stellar, so I bet your story'll be even better.

My expectations are sky-high like a fighter jet.

Danger zone! Don't blow it.

They're looking for the perfect story and not finding it.

What about a vampire who sells cars that don't work? A scampire! And instead of blood, he drinks ham smoothies.

A scamhampire! And instead of flying, he travels on a sheep.

A scamhamlambpire! Ugh, garbage! What's wrong with us? It's cool, man.

We got all night to find the perfect campfire story.

-The sun! -My eyes! - Hmm? - Mm-mm.

-Rawr! -Mm-mm.

Mehotep Lahoton.

-Huh? -Mm-mm.

They were straight-up stuck until Sophie One, your flossing was flawless.

Other Sophie, you're so bad at teeth, you're gonna get jacked by Gumbalina Toothington.

Gumbalina Toothington? Gumbalina Toothington.

Gumbalina Toothington? Gum-bal-- So George and Harold make comic books - We're cool! - Me, too! Now they're summering at summer camp And Mr.

Krupp is, too -Blah, blah, blah! - Once they used the hypno-ring And first they made him dance Then accidentally, kinda on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants Tra-la-la! With a snap, he's the Captain Flying through the trees And don't forget when he gets wet - You're sure to feel the squeeze -Blah, blah, blah! Put it all together What could possibly go wrong? Now this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song! - By George Beard and Harold Hutchins - Tra-la-camp! The Ghastly Danger of the Ghost Dentist! Chapter 1: Tooth or Dare.

George and Harold were intrigued by the legend of Gumbalina Toothington, so they asked Jessica to drill down for more info.

Unfortunately, Jessica was not a reliable source.

Gumbalina wasn't just a dentist in dinosaur times, she also invented vampire fangs or something.

That's what my grandmar said, but she's old.

Yeah, we'll take it from here.

According to the Lake Summer Camp Tribune, Gumbalina Toothington was an 18th-century dentist who was shunned for her radical tooth craft.

And the Lake Summer Camp Howler says the townspeople exiled her.

Man, the only thing worse than dentists are ghosts.

So, what would you say if the ghost of Gumbalina still roamed these woods searching for teeth? I'd say we've got a ghost story.

Even better.

We've got a ghost dentist story.

-Or should we get a werewolf? -Maybe for backup.

This is our night.

A Cyborg in Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें