Melvinborg, Beware!

Text
"Curse you, Sergeant Boxers!" Dr. Vil Endenemys yelled as his Teachertrons laid in ruins. Could this day get worse?

Without warning, a blur tackled him to the ground.

The eyes of Melvin went as wide as saucers.

"What the-?" he gasped. "Huh?!"

From what it looked like, a girl and Vil Endenemys were wrestling on the ground. They grabbed at each other's wrists, pulled at each other's hair, and shoved their hands in each other's faces.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Vil Endenemys asked between grunts of effort.

"I should be asking the same about you!" The girl retorted.

The girl was tall. She had bright green eyes, freckles, and a face shaped like a strawberry. The bangs of her long, reddish-brown hair were held back by a strawberry pin. She wore a red vest over a white dress shirt, that had a black ribbon tied around its collar, a short black skirt and knee high leather boots.

"Hazel?!" Vil Endenemys asked her.

She smiled.

"You two know each other?!" Melvin asked.

"Yes," The girl said. "He's my brother."

They continued fighting.

Both of them shouted at the same time, "You're the worst sibling ever!"

"Your real name isn't Vil Endenemys, I bet," Hazel said, as she gripped Vil Endenemys' head and pulled.

The head ripped clean off.

There was no blood, or anything else.

The head just came off.

Revealing a red bowtie.

And Melvinborg's robotic parts.

"Ugh! Sister, you ruin everything!" The newly-revealed Melvinborg huffed indignantly as he got up and started dusting himself off.

"Why were you posing as Dr. Vil Endenemys, the school's last superintendent?" A black woman asked.

"It was the best way to conceal my identity!" Melvinborg said as he glared at his sister.

"By the way, I'm Hazel Sneedly. This is Grace Wain, our new superintendent... say hi."

"Hello... nice to meet you." the woman said. These words were spoken seriously, without a hint of joy.

"I'm your sister from the future, Melvin." Hazel told Melvinborg. "I've come back in time to stop my brother, and I start by enrolling in the same class as George and Harold!"