The Monstrous Mayhem of the Massive Melvinathan!

This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.

George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop.

Harold is the one on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut.

Remember that, now, because they're about to get the summer camp of their dreams on.

Here's the plan-- we're gonna swim to the center of this lake and summon the lost tribe of the Orcanadians.

Right, and then we'll play waterball with the ninja sharks.

Followed by a lake steak BBQ with the Eelarians-- time permitting.

Algae.

Don't go in there unless you like algae.

Mega tennis? Agh! These bugs are a plague! First one to send the ball into orbit wins! - The court's gone.

- But, oddly, the net's still there.

-Horseback skiing? -Only if the gravel's fresh.

I need more hands for swatting! -Lake Summer Camp is dead to us.

-Me, too.

Ow! More hands! So George and Harold make comic books -We're cool! -Me, too! Now they're summering at summer camp And Mr.

Krupp is, too -Blah, blah, blah, blah! - Once they used the hypno-ring And first they made him dance Then accidentally, kinda on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants Tra-la-la! With a snap, he's the Captain Flying through the trees And don't forget when he gets wet - You're sure to feel the squeeze! -Blah, blah, blah! Put it all together What could possibly go wrong? Now this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song! - By George Beard and Harold Hutchins - Tra-la-camp! The Monstrous Mayhem of the Massive Melviathan.

Fridge magnets, key chains, toothbrushes? I can't believe people buy this homemade junk.

"Avo-cozy"? An avocado cozy to keep my avocados warm? Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes! I gotta buy it! I gotta buy it! Oh, no! I need 80,000 to buy a Leisuremyland inflatable island.

What do you mean there's no reservation for Krupp? I called months ago! So, no spending, just saving! Okay.

No.

No, that's not That's just lint.

What? Hey! There's a penny and a button.

I should have 80,000 by now.

Come on, Promotional Pizzasaurus bank, show me the money! --Thirty-two cents and 67 buttons? How are there more buttons in there than money? -What do you want? -This camp is all bad.

We want a camp that's all good.

But first, we want you to put a shirt on.

- I'm trying! - It's like a tornado in here! -So, will you make the camp better? -Better? This camp is perfect! There's air and dirt and bugs! What more could you want? -We want the camp we dreamed about.

-And that camp has Swimming, fishing Water skiing, volleyball, and boomerangs Paintball, baseball, sailing, horseshoes Diving off of overhangs Archery, and kayaking And barbecue, and dominos Laser tag, capture the flag Pie eating, and a talent show Never! And there's no changing my mind.

You gotta give us something, or we'll make sure you don't sleep for the rest of the summer.

Oh, how are you gonna-- Well, that's the end of-- No more of-- -Now ask yourself -How many do we have? Hey, we need to throw 'em a bone so we can sleep.

-Happy Krupp? -Ooh, how about a smile-a-thon? What? No! -Hungry Krupp! -The pie-eating thing? No! Weepy Krupp! A good cry? You have one idea always, -and it's awful! -Psst! Hey, what about arts and crafts? I hate arts and crafts! Sure, but you can have the kids do it, sell whatever they make and use the money to buy a Leisuremyland.