Chapter 40

Please read chapter 39 before reading this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

7th June 2027, At Yedhu's house

(The house is in huzzle buzzle as today is their first little one's first day in school. Sarika and Maalathi amma is busy in the kitchen for preparing special snacks and attractive lunch for the little one. Bincy is giving instructions to Reynash and Madhan who was busy in arranging Rithun's school bag with colourful pencils and books.

Yedhu and Akhil is running behind Rithun who was throwing tantrums in wearing the clothes. Keerthana and Yemuna also running along with Rithun to protect their one and only brother from their chithas. Abhijith is busy in a video call with Darshini to show the cute moments happening in the house.

Akash was searching for his books in every nook and corner of the house, hearing constant scoldings from the elders for his carelessness. Haritha is busy in preparing for her first day of lecture on Y&K Educational Institutions, as she and Mamitha were selected in the interview.)

Yedhu: (Panting heavily) Deyy konjam neram rest aavathu eduthittu ooduda.

Akhil: Super man, un super powersa intha running race illa kattatha da. Un chitha paavam illa.

(Rithun ignored their every yelling and continuously running along the hall. Reynash who casually came towards them, scooped Rithun in his hands. Keerthana and Yemuna started to beat him to free their brother.)

Keerthana/Yemuna: Anna vidu pa/chitta

Rithun: Reyy chitta, vidu enna.

Reynash: Dress pottittu vanga, namma puthu books colour pencils ellam okva ennu paakkalam.

(Yedhu and Akhil panted heavily holding their knees. Haritha, Abhijith, Akash and Darshini from the video call laughed loud looking at their sweaty forms.)

Akhil: (Tooking long breaths) Deyy pongada andha pakkam.

Yedhu: Ella summa ukkandhu padam paakkura maari engala paathittu irukka. Vennaga.

Madhan: Deyy Seekaram pesi mudinga, illanna dress Inga kodunga. (He said walking towards Reynash and the kids. He saved Reynash from the little devil princesses by scooping them in his hands.)

Yedhu: Iru da varen.

Akhil: Rey na nenga Rithuva enga kitta koduthittu annikkitterndhu ivanga moonu perukkum Breakfast eduthittu varingala.

Reynash: Seri intha pudi. (He handover Rithun to Yedhu.)

(Together Yedhu and Akhil dressed him up and combed his hair. Yedhu applied little amount of baby cream and kids' sunscreen to him. Akhil applied little amount of powder in Rithun's face and neck.

Yedhu and Akhil admired Rithun. By the time Reynash and Sarika came there with three cute little plates of Micky mouse shaped mini chocolate pancakes with melted chocolate and placed it on the dining table.)

Sarika: Nengale oottunga, nanga innum snacks panni mudikkala.

Reynash: Moonu vayyasu chinna payyanukku appidi enna thaa snacks panndringa randu perum.

Sarika: Pack pannumbothu paarunga, enga healthy snacks.

Haritha: Anni, enakkum chocolate pancakes.

Bincy: Sariii enakkum.

Sarika: (Smiled) Ungalukkum panni vachirukken. Ippo sappidiringala, illa ellarum breakfast sappudum pothu sappidringala. Indha amma ennayum Maalathi ammavum Ivalo kuzhathanga kitta thaniya vittittu poyirukkene. (She said the last sentence dramatically.)