Chapter 32

Here at Yadav's forest house.

(Yadav reached back from his hospital and directly moved towards his secret cell. He was welcomed by the view of the completely exhausted Rahul and Lavanaya. He asked his gurds to open the cells and bring them to him. They obeyed him.)

Yadav: (Smirks) Hello cousin brother.

(Rahul slightly raised his head to look at him.)

Yadav: Gurds!! Bring their dresses and foods.

(Soon they are provided with dresses and food.)

Yadav: Eat as much you want and get refreshed. Then come to meet me. Bye guys!!

(He moved out of the cell. The duo looked at the back of the retiring figure with gritted teeth.

After few hours they refreshed and moved towards Yadav's room to meet him.)

Yadav: Vanga Cousin brother! Welcome Ms. Bitch

Lavanya: (Gritted her teeth) Do you think, you are so perfect to punish us?

Yadav: Definitely.... I am not!!

Rahul: You are ready to slept with n number of girls at a time. Is there any night you are alone here without any girl? Nee ippidi ellam irundhalum nanga atha oru business aa panna unakku kovam varuthu. Ithu enna nayam?

Yadav: (Smirks) Ithu Dr. AK ooda naayam. Naa onnum Ungala maari innocent aana ponnunga kooda padukkala, enna thedii varavangalukku thaan naa avangalukku thevapedurathu enakku thevapeduratha kodukkuren.

Lavanya: Everyone is not you Dr. AK. Ellarkkum ponnunga enga virginity eduthukko ennu thedi vara mattan. Indha ulagathoda main principle ye survival of the fittest thaan. Kedakkalenna theva pettatha nammale eduthukkanam.

Yadav: Forcing someone is not a joke!!

Rahul: Trying to destroy the happiness of your own brother is also not a joke!!

Yadav: (Gritted his teeth) Yeah it's not a joke. It's my rights!!! Avan vazhakkaya naa naragamakkii kattuven.

Rahul: (Touched his shoulder) Athukku thaa Yadav nangalum try pandrom. Nee petta kashtam ellam un koodave irundhu pathathu naan thaane. Unakkaka thaane da nanga ithu ellam pannom.

Lavanya: Aama Yadav, unnoda revenge perfect mudikkanam ennu ninachu thaa nanga unn planaye change pannathe. Athu oru chinna miscommunication or misunderstanding illa ippidi mudinjichu.

(They acted perfectly. Yadav cooled a bit.)

Yadav: Innocent girls ooda vazhakkaya vachu velayadurathu thappu thaan.

Rahul: Come on man, stop this!!

Yadav: Enakku kovam ellam yen amma melayum avan melayum mattum thaan. Avan azhanam, atha paathu avanga azhanam athu pothum enakku. Nenga inimmel yethum pannathinga, enakku Theriyum enna pannanam ennu.

Rahul: Sheethal.

Yadav: Athu unga concern, after my revenge, it's your choice to how to excute your plans on Yadav. But remember never ever try to harm that Haritha.

Lavanya: What?!!!

Yadav: It's a warning Ms. Bitch.

(Lavanya fisted her hands.)

Rahul: Why you are so concerned about her?

Yadav: She is the best mother in the world. Ava andha kuzhanthaya sondha kuzhanthaya pakkuranga.