Chapter 16

I don't want to repeat same sequences in this part, even though there may be some repetition from previous chapters.

I will also refer the chapter, in which the sequence is taking place.

Kindly excusethe repetition, it is just used for the continuity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

(On the college reopening day for the second year for the junior trio, that is the first day of the senior trio in the college.

Yedhu took Haritha to their beach side resturant to change her gloomy mood. (Chapter 8))

On the way from the restaurant to their college in Yedhu's bike.

Yedhu: Safea ukkardhiya? Bike start pannattuma.

Haritha: Haan, ponga.

(Yedhu started his bike and Haritha sat beside him in deep thoughts.)

Haritha MV: Ivaru yen enna ivalo care pandraru? Namma neethu thaane pathom. How can he easily sense my moods. His presence itself gives me a relief.

(She looked at Yedhu through the mirror, who was concentrated on the road.)

Haritha MV: Avaru yen enakkaka yosikkuraru? Ore kuzhappamarukke. Naa thaan theva illama yosikkureno?

(She once again looked at Yedhu through the mirror. He also looked at her at the same time. Their eyes meet at the mirror. She averted at gaze and hided from his view.)

Haritha MV: Ayyo kadavule, ithu enna thirunelvelikkarikku vandha sodhana. Intha aalu vere nilama puriyama paduthurane. Ayyo andha kannu thaan, andha kannu thaan, ennanalum athilla mattum pathu tholachidathadii. Ayyo ippidi polamba vittutane.

(Yedhu again looked at Hari through the mirror and noticed that she is too engrossed in her thoughts. But he didn't ask anything.)

Haritha MV: Avaru yen Principal ooda payyan, namma ippidi ellam yosikka koodathu. Avanga avalo periya aalunga, enakku yen appa amma yaaru ennu kooda theriyathu. Un mind voicea konjam moodittu ukkaru dii.

(Her insecurities kick started. She started to compare him with her.)

Haritha MV: Avarukku yen mela, thanipetta oru care irukku. Athu enakke puriyuthu. Atha avare sollichu ille avarukku yen mele respect irukku ennu. Andha respect illa thaa manushan enna care pandra. Avalo thaa moodittu un velaya mattum paaru.

(They reached the college and moved towards their friends. After some casual talks Haritha moved with Aardra as per her request.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the girl's common room (Sick room)

(Aardra enquired about Haritha's outing with Yedhu. Then she asked about Haritha's feelings towards Yedhu, which she denied stating he is just her friend and well-wisher. She also enquired about Yedhu's care and concern towards Haritha. For which Haritha replied stating he is doing everything out of respect and nothing beyond that. Aardra double confirmed about their feelings. (Chapter 9))

Aardra: Appada. Ippa thaa nimmathiya irikku.

Haritha: Illa enakku puriyala. (With confusion)

Aardra: (Blushes) Athu illa..... Enakku avare.......  pathathilla irunthe.... oru chinna crush..... Atha..... crush list ill add pannalama..... illaya.... ennu oru doubt... Athaa.... confirm panna...