Chapter 37

Please read chapter 36 before reading this chapter.

There is some triggering contents in the chapter.

This story is just for entertainment purpose. It has nothing to do with the reality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At Yedhu and Haritha's Beach house

(A group of men tried to attack the trio family. Yedhu fell down duo to the attack of a metal rod. A goon who took Rithun forcefully from Haritha's hands ran towards the gate with Rithun escaping from Haritha's protests.)

Rithun: Mii... Paa......

Haritha: Rithu..... (She turned back and looked at Yedhu once and started to run following the goon.)

(Before the goon could escape from the gate, a large stone was thrown to his legs making him stumble on the track. His hold on Rithun loosen. Using this as a chance the security gurd who saw this took Rithun from his hold and handover him to Haritha, who reached near them.

He swiftly turned back to run towards Yedhu, but the scene they saw shocked them. There stood Yedhu with two goons in his hold and one under his feet. Yedhu smirked and winked at Haritha, who stood there with tears.

Soon two cars reached there and beaten the goons blue and black and tied them. They took all the tied goons with them. Haritha ran towards Yedhu and checked him for any wounds. Yedhu consoled her and took Rithun in his hands, who was literally shivering with fear.

Soon another car, approced them. As the car stopped infront of them Reynash, Madhan, Akhil and Mithra ran towards them.)

Reynash: Nenga ok thaane?

(They hurriedly checked three of them.)

Yedhu: Ethum Illada ok thaan.

(Reynash hugged Yedhu tightly making him hiss duo to pain. He parted from the hug immediately and looked at Yedhu with concern. Everyone's eyes was on him.)

Haritha: Ayyo avarukku muthukkilla adi pettu irukku na. Hospital polam.

(Reynash forcefully turn him back and raised his shirt to check on him. They can see the impression of the rod in his back. Haritha started to cry more seeing this.)

Yedhu: Heyy vena vena, ippo athu safe illa.

Madhan: Doctora vara sollrune. (He moved to call the doctor.)

(Mithra who was in a complete vulnerable state approached Yedhu and hugged him without hurting his wounds. He started to sob in his embrace.)

Yedhu: Amma. Ennachu nenga ok thaane?

(She didn't uttered any words but continued to cry making everyone panick.)

Reynash: Amma azhathinga please.

Mithra: (Freed from the hug and looked at Yedhu) Avan thaa panniruppiya?

Yedhu: Theriyala ma.

(Suddenly they heard shoutings of Haritha and Akhil. Soon everyone turned towards their direction to only get shocked to see a fainted Rithun in Akhil's hand. Yedhu ran towards him and took him in his hands.)

Yedhu: Ennachu?

Akhil: Theriyala na dhideernnu mazhangitta.

Haritha: Rithu!! Ammava paaruda, kannu muzhichu paaruda.