Chapter 29

At Y&K Higher Secondary School.

(Next day morning, Haritha and Yedhu along with the kids moved to the School to take admission for Rithun. They were waiting at the administration block for the admission procedure. Suddenly a young lady asked them to get in the admission room. Five of them moved towards there.)

Principal: Good Morning Sir,  please sit down. Good morning ma'am.

Yedhu/Haritha: Good morning sir.

Principal: Sir ungalukku kudikka enna kondu vara sollattum.

Yedhu: Yethum vena sir, Please treat as like other parents.

Principal: Ok sir, formalities start pannidalama. (He took a form from the table and handover to him.) Itha konjam fill panni tharingala.

(Yedhu recieved the paper from him and replied a 'sure sir'. The principal excused himself as he has to attend a phone call. Now there only Haritha, Yedhu and the kids are present. Yedhu and Haritha is filling up the form. The kids are looking at them papers curiously.)

Rithun: Enna pa panyinga?

Yedhu: Yen Rithu ikku school illa admission pottittu irukkom.

Rithun: Mii alyeye (already) pottachu pa.

Yedhu: Athu Keralavilla thanne thangam, inimmell nenga appa kooda thaane irukka poringa, atha inga puthusa admission poda porom.

(Rithun smiled at him showing his tooth)

Yedhu: Rithu ikku indha school pudichirukkka.

Rithun: Puyichiyukku!!!

Yedhu: Appidiya?

Rithun: Aama, anga school illa ellayum appa amma kooda vandhanga, naa mattum thaan amma kooda ponanga. Ippo neeyum yenga kooda vandhichulle, Rithu supeyyy happyy!!!

Yedhu: Thangakattii!!! (He smooched Rithun's cheek, making him giggle. Haritha teared little seeing this.)

Keerthana/Yemuna: Naa happyy!!! (Both of them squealed seeing the happiness of their brother, without knowing what is happening there, making Yedhu and Haritha chuckle.)

Yedhu: Nengalum thangakattinga thaa. (Saying this he kissed their cheeks too.)

(They completed the admission procedure for Rithun after the return of the principal. They showed everywhere in the school to the kids, making them more excited. After that, they moved towards the shopping mall to complete the shopping.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At Yedhu's house.

(Krishna and Mithra return back to home after visiting the joysiyar excitedly.)

Mithra: Bincy!!! Maalathi!!!!

(Bincy along with Maalathi reached the hall with blank expression.)

Maalathi: Enthu patti anni? (What happened sister in law?)

Bincy: Ennachu pa, randu perum semma happy pola.

Mithra: Aama, joysiyar naalekke poyii Darshi vtyl pesa neram paathu sollittaru.

Krishna: Aama, namma vtyla koodiya seekaram innu oru function vara povuthu kanna.

(Bincy and Maalathi looked at each other and looked around with a tensed face.)

Mithra: Ennachu Bincy......

(She was cutoff by an irritating voice came from the guest room in ground floor.)