Chapter 20

Double update. Please read chaper 19 before this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aardra's house

(Haritha reached there in a cab and moved inside the compound wall. She was continuously thinking about how she was going to explain everything to Aardra. She is practicing the dialogues in her mind.)

Haritha MV: Nammala pathii odaney Solla vena. Avanga relationshipa pathii keppom. Athukku appuram pesa start pannidalam. Kadavule naa romba selfish aa irukkena?

(Her chain of thoughts were disturbed by continuous weeping sound from the room. She moved towards the direction of sound and found Aardra, who was crying hugging Akash's photo.)

Haritha: Yeyy ennadi aachu ippidi azhura?? (Which startled crying Aardra. Aardra looked at her with tear filled eyes.)

Haritha: Ennachu avana miss panduvennu azhuriya. Naa avanukku oru puthu phone vangii vachirukken vtyla. Unakku eppo venumnallum video call kooda pottu pesalame. Illa unakku avana pakkanam ennu sonna, nanga Banglore varuvom avalo than.

Aardra: (Hurriedly) Athu ellam onnum vena. Avna nalla padikka sollu athu pothum. Nee avanukku athu ithu ennu vangii koduthu kedukkatha.

(Haritha twisted her lips at Aardra.)

Haritha: Engalukku theriyum. Yen thambi ye Naa nalla thaa pathuppen. Kanna thodachittu poyii packing mudi. Konjam pesanam.

Aardra: Ennadhu

Haritha: Eyy sonnathu first mudi dii..

Aardra: Pcchhh podiii.

(Aardra started to pack her stuffs. Haritha surfed through the room. A set of papers caught her attention. She moved towards the papers and checked the papers. Her eyes went wide and tears started to flow from her eyes.

She sat there with thud, hearing the sound Aardra turned back towards her only to be freezed there. Her eyes also started to flow. She soon composed herself and moved towards Haritha to forcefully pull the papers from her hand, which she didn't allowed.)

Haritha: Ennathu ithu??

Aardra: Atha kodu Hari. (She again tried to reach the paper.)

Haritha: Ethana maasam.

(Aardra freezed there hearing her question. She blankly replied.)

Aardra: Nee padikkalaya.

Haritha: Nee sollu (With tear filled eyes.)

Aardra: 3 weeks pothuma.

(Haritha's world shattered hearing her. Again she has to face a heart break.)

Haritha MV: Appo ivanga love pannangala? Yedhu ooda kuzhanthaya ava vayyathilla. Naa vaazha aasa petta vazhkka ippidi vendum sokku noora norikkittiya kadavule.

(She composed her own emotions and decided to be strong infront of Aardra.)

Haritha: Nenjamave Bangalore ill vela kidachutha unakku.

Aardra: (Blankly) Illa.

Haritha: Appo enga poka kelmbittu irukka nee indha time illa.

Aardra: Kerala.

Haritha: Yethukku.

(Aardra broke down into tears. Haritha rushed to her and hugged her to her heart.)