Chapter 17

(The whole friends including Aardra gathered in Hope Villa for group studies. Since it's holiday for Akash, he also accompanied Aardra. After studying something they all decided to move towards their beach side resturant to take break and have their lunch. When others started to order the food Haritha and Akash rushed towards the beach without minding anyones words. As they playing freely Akash unintentionally dashed on someone. That person started to yell and raised his hand to slap Akash and Haritha. Haritha tried to protest for Akash. Yedhu reached at that time and handled the situation wisely along with Reynash who came there with others.)(Chapter 12).

At the beach side.

Akash: Thanks anna (saying this he hugged Yedhu. Yedhu patted his head to console him.)

Yedhu: Ava thambi nee, enakku neeyum important thaada. So thanks ellam sollatha.

(He said this looking at Haritha, their eyes locked for few seconds, but she averted it. Unfortunately, Aardra who stood behind Haritha misunderstood his words and look as he mentioned about her.)

Haritha B: Pakkathedii pakkathedii andha kanna mattum paathidathedi.

Haritha MV: Naa thambi endru sonnathala thaa avaru avanukku kaka pesinena.

Haritha B: Avaru avanukku aaka thaan pesiniya illa unakkakava

Haritha MV: Cheyy kuzhappii vidama podii muttittu. Wait a second. Yen brain thaane nee, nee eppolirundhu ippidi ellam pesa start panne.

Haritha B: Enakku ithu seri ennu pattichu naa pesine avalo thaan.

(Haritha came out her thoughts and moved towards Yedhu to speak, but he ignored it and moved away from him.)

Haritha: (Sighs) (to Akash) Bhayandhiyada.

Akash: (He hugs her) Akka sorry ka. Ne solla solla kelkkama Naa thaa oodinathu.

Haritha: (She pats him) It's ok vidada. Yen melayum thappu irukku. Ivanga solla solla kelkkama Naa thaa unna izhuthittu vandhe. (She said looking this at Yedhu, who moved from there.)

Haritha: (She comes out from the hug) Thangam naa ippo varen.

(Saying this she started to follow him. After some distance, she reached near him and hold his wrist, which he tried to yang from her.)

Yedhu: Pcchh yenna venam unakku. (Yelled at her)

Haritha: Sorry, really sorry yen thappu thaa, nenga solratha kettirikkaam

Yedhu: Puriyuthu ille. Nee poo naa ippo pesa virumbala.

Haritha: Yedhu please. Pesama mattum irukkathinga

Yedhu: Unakku oruvatti sonna puriyatha (He yelled at her)

Haritha: (She flinched at his voice, and started to tear)

Yedhu: Pcchh azhatha ma

(He side hugged her to console her and patted her head. Haritha Widened her eyes, after a while she composed her self and just wrapped her hands around him.)

Haritha: Sorryy

Yedhu: Seri ok ok, vidu inimmel Ippidi pannathe

Haritha: Panna maatte

Yedhu: Fine vaa, polam.

Haritha MV: Enna Ivaru yethum nadakkatha maarii pora. Ayyo udambu fulla kulukulu ennu irukke.

Haritha B: Ithuvum Respect thaano.

Haritha MV: Pcchh moodittu kelambu nee.

(She composed her self and started to follow Yedhu. They completed their dinner and moved towards their house. From their after studying some more time, everyone moved towards their own houses.)