Chapter 21

Please read previous chapters before reading this chapter.

Please excuse the mistakes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Present day at Kerala.

(Haritha finished explaining her point of view and about the pregnency of Aardra. Everyone stood there confused with tears. Yedhu do not know how to react after hearing this. Akash sat there with tears hugging a sleeping Rithun to his hearts.)

Reynash: Thangam nee yenga kitta sollirukkalam. Nee ippidi sudden aa yethum yosikkama oru decision eduthirukka koodathu. Ava sonna maari or nee ninakkira maari Rithun Yedhuvoda kuzhathaye kidayathu da.

Madhan: Aama papa, ava unna poii sollii kottittu..... (He stopped looking at Akash.)

Akash: Sollikkonga anna, Athane unma.

Haritha: Deyy ava unakkaka thaanda vazhandhe.

Akash: Appo nee?? neeum engalukkaga thaane ellam pandre. Naa vere yethuvum yosikkama thittitten. Mannichidu akka.

Haritha: Pcchhh, please itha pathii pesa vena. (She took some breaths to control herself and looked at Abhijith and Akhil) Enakku oru maarii irukku Akhii. (Akhil and Abhijith moved towards her.)

Akhil: Ennachu Hari??

Haritha: Enakku yethum puriyala da. Yenna suthii enna nadakkuthunnu ennu onnum puriyala.

Abhi: Thalaivi nee ukkaru, yethum yosikka vena. Nanga un kooda thaa irukkom.

Haritha: (Started to cry loudly) Enakku yaara namburathu ennu theriyalada!!!

(Yedhu looked at her with hurt. Rithun frowned at the sleep hearing her crys, Akash patted him to sleep.)

Yedhu: Kadasi vareykkum enna namba mattiya ma.

Haritha: Kadandha 4 years aa nambitta irundhatha, ore naalila maathii yosikka sonna, Ennala mudiyala pa. Mannichukkonga enna.

(Yedhu smiled at her painfully and helplessly.)

Reynash: Thangam yetho oru boxa pathii sonniye, athu enga irukku, atha kodu nammukk yethavathu clue kedakkuma ennu pakkalam.

(She nodded and started to search in Aardra's bag which she bring to the hall with her packed bags. After few minutes she got a wooden box, which was locked with number lock. She handover the box to Akash, who teared looking at that box.)

Haritha: Ennada aachu, yen azhura?

Akash: Yenga appa oodathu thaan ithu, itha avaru tha engalukku oru vattii gift kodutha. Engalukku  4 perukkum thaan ithoda number lock theriyum.

(He give Rithun to Madhan and started to unlock the box.)

Akash: Enga randu perodayum birthmonth thaa ithoda lock 0609. (He chuckled bitterly) (June is the birth month of Aardra and September is the birth month of Akash.)

(Haritha patted him to console him. Akash took two letters from the box and one has his name and other has Yedhu's. He gave Yedhu's letter to him.)

Akash: Itha nengalum akkavum sendhu thaa padikkanam ennu potturukku Ithilla.

(They both nodded their head. Haritha took some deep breaths and settled at the dining table near Yedhu, who passed a faint smile to her.)

**********