Chapter 33

Please read chapter 32 before reading this.

Romantic chapter ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At Haritha's room

(Yedhu was standing there by leaning on the door frame by hugging Haritha tightly as possible.

Both of them stayed like that for sometime. Yedhu kissed her on her top of the head, in return she too kissed him on his chest, but without her knowledge her kiss was on his clothed nipple.

Upon realising this she took her lips immediately from there and burried more herself inside his chest.

Her simple nano second longer kiss caused his blood to rush towards the south. His member twitched and started to grow first time in the presence of a girl, his girl.

Haritha felt a pocking sensation in her lower region. She confused little, but soon realisation hit her. She blushed. Before she could free from the hug, he freed them and started moved towards the restroom in a hurry.

His sudden action confused her, but soon she realised his mindset, so she hold his wrist to stop him from moving further.)

Haritha: Enga poringa?

Yedhu: (Without turning back he tried to free his hand) So.... sorry.

Haritha: Yethukku? (She moved closer to him without removing her hold on his wrist. She gently hugged him from behind and rested her head on his back making him shiver for a moment.)

Haritha: Naan thaane. It's ok.

(She patted his stomach to comfort him. Yedhu placed his hands above her's.)

Yedhu: Il..la theri..yama thaa...

Haritha: Appidi paatha naan thaane first sorry sollanum.

Yedhu: (Swiftly turned towards her and cupped her cheeks.) Enna papa nee. Nee yethukku sorry sollanum. Unakku illatha urimaya.

Haritha: (Smiled at him.) Appo nenga yen sorry kekkiringa.

Yedhu: Namma kitta thatta 10 days thaa aachu romba naalekku appuram paathu. Ivalo suddena...... I mean unna naa uncomfortable aakkitteno. Namma ithu varekku itha pathii yethum pesavum illa.

Haritha: (Narrowed her eyebrows) Konjam neram munnadii thaane pesinga.

Yedhu: Athu just outline thaane.

Haritha: Ohhh. Ithukku melayum pesaporingala nenga. (She teasingly smiled at him.) Athu vidunga nenga enna uncomfortable yethum aakkala. (Yedhu exhaled and relief.) First ti..me athu.... feel... pannappo konjam koochapetten thaa.. athukkunnu uncomfortable yethum aakkala pa.

Yedhu: (Mischievously) Athu na yethu?

(Haritha smacked his shoulder.)

Haritha: Pcchh ponga. (She again Blushed.)

Yedhu: Seri vaa ukkaralam, romba nerama nilkkurom illa unakku kaalu valikka povuthu.

(She nodded and followed him towards the bed, who has his hands around her waist. Both of them sat at the bed comfortably leaning on the head rest.

Yedhu immediately took the folded blanket and placed it on his lap to hide his erection, making her chuckled and looked away from him.

Yedhu too chuckled with her and dragged her by her shoulder and made her to lean on his chest.)