Chapter 1

May 2027
At Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

(An one story 2bhk House with a beautiful garden out side. A lady with a carry bag entering the house.)

Lady: Mole Mole (Daughter Daughter)

(The lady searches the house and she saw a cute little boy is painting in his book)

Lady: Vave Amma evide da (Baby where is your Mother)

Boy: Mii kuli po (Amma is taking a bath - in childish language)

Lady: Sheri vave nee kazhicho (Ok baby. Did you eat?)

(The boy nodded his head as no)

Boy : No paathii (Grandma)

(Suddenly a lady wearing a Matt pink saree enters from a room to the hall)

Lady 2: Maalathi amma eppo vannu (Maalathi mom, when did you come?)

Maalathi: Ippo vanne ullu Haritha mole
(Just arrived Haritha daughter)

(Haritha just nodded as ok. She pats her wet hair with a white towel and walk towards the boy)

Haritha: Rithu ezhunthiri kanna namma Sappittu ready aavalama.

(Rithun nodded his head as ok. Haritha saws that his hand is full of colours. She asks in a fake anger)

Haritha: Ennada panni vachirukka nee kayy poora Colour aakittiyada. Unna kullipaattii vittittu thaaneda Nan kulika pone.

(Rithun shows his puppy face and said a sorry in a meak voice)

Rithun: Sorry ma

(Hearing the Sorry ma from her son her eyes watered and sudden memories clouded at her mind. She shakes her head to come out of the thoughts and carry him to the room. Maalathi amma look at the Mom and son duo with a small smile and moved to the kitchen)

(Maalathi is a nearby old lady who works as a baby sitter and some times as a maid in this house)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the room

(Haritha cleans the hand of Rithun with the help of wet wipes and made him ready in a blue t shirt with chotta beam image and black jeans. She carry him and made him sit in the bed. All the time the mom and son duo is speaking in the animated language. She moves to the cupboard and takes some papers and put it in a file. Then safely placed the file in her side bag. She then carry Rithun and bag to the dining hall before locking her room)

Haritha: Maalathi amma breakfast ready aayo (Maalathi Mom, is breakfast ready?)

Maalathi (from the kitchen): Aaa Mole njan ippol eduthu dining table ill kondu vekkam (Yes daughter, let me carry them to the dining table).

(Haritha placed Rithun in his Separate eating chair set for babies and moves to the kitchen she then helps Maalathi amma to carry the food to the dining table. Then She starts serving boiled vegetables and small chocolate pancakes for Rithun. Maalathi served idli and Sambar in Haritha's plate)

Haritha: Kanna nee thaniya saapidiviya

Rithun: Mii nane nane (I will eat I will eat)

Haritha (Smiles): Sarida saappidu

(She moves to the dining table and sits there)

Haritha: Amma ningalum kazhikku. Irikku amma. (Mom you also eat with us. Come and sit)