Agni Nakshathra

(Chapter 34 has already been published, just before this. So please check on the chapter.)

Agni Nakshathra - The fire women who is a star in many people's life.

This story deals with a Middle class girl's life, starting from her childhood to her adulthood. We can witness the skies she crossed, the hurdles she passed, the thorns spiked at her feet and the love she gained.

Agni was born at a middle class family. She has her father, mother, younger sister and grandmother. She was a pampered child. Her father is over protective and loving. Her mother is little strict but loving too. Her sister is a little devil, who sometimes get very slight jealousy on her sister due to the love she get from every where. Her grandmother is the most toxic and cunning lady, who ill treat her mother without her father's knowledge. She has a bunch of toxic parents and bullying friends.

She is a good daughter, good sister, good lover, good wife, good cousin, good friend and good grandchild.

Let's together travel with Agni to know about her destiny. Let's witness the raise of this middle class girl, who was trapped in this toxic society.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's a heroin centric story. This story deals with the life of a common girl. Agani maybe you, me or any other girl, who you came across.

It will be a fanfiction story of Miss.Shivangi and Mr.Aswin (Ashangi).

NB: Hero introduction will be there only after more than 15-20 chapters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's not at all a story like "It was you, Only you". If you guys are interested for this story, please let me know.

This is a plot, which was in my mind for so long.

You can also comment here, if you not liked this plot.

I will start writing this story according to your responses only.

If you choose to ignore this, then I will drop this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hoping for your valuable responses.

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️