chapter 99

Chapter 99 Divorce: Sisi’s Heartache, YingEr Cries

“Sisi, you… you actually think of me like this…”

The radiance in Di Yelei’s eyes dimmed. His tall figure in the afterglow of the setting sun seemed so desolate.

Liu Sisi suddenly laughed, her smile filled with boundless desolation.

“Ha! How else could I think of you? You are a famous strong man, doing whatever you want to others, and who would dare to defy your will? What am I, Liu Sisi? I’m nothing more than a dog you can summon and dismiss at will!”

As soon as someone provoked him, he immediately put the blame on himself. It’s better not to have such a man who doesn’t trust himself!

“I never! I never thought that way!”

Di Yelei roared!

These are all unfounded sins, and he would never admit to them, even if it kills him.

“Yes! You didn’t think like that, but you did it!”

She suddenly raised her head, the anger in her eyes piercing his eyes, so that he couldn’t say anything.

“Sisi…”

Di Yelei fell silent, staring at her in a daze.

“Hehe!”

Liu Sisi snorted coldly and quickly washed the clothes, wrung them dry, and fetched another bucket of water to rinse the clothes.

In her heart, a ball of rage burned fiercely, rapidly breaking down her trust in him.

From beginning to end, the two never spoke again. A few times, Di Yelei wanted to grab the water bucket from her, but eventually gave up in the face of her fierce stare.

Not until the clothes were washed did Liu Sisi, carrying the wooden basin, stand up and stare straight at him.

Di Yelei’s heart suddenly rejoiced. This was the first time Sisi looked at him so directly: “Sisi, let me hang them up to dry…”

“Di Yelei, let’s divorce!”

Before Di Yelei could finish speaking, Liu Sisi interrupted him and successfully made the smile on his face disappear.

“You… what did you just say?”

His voice was low!

Heavy!

It carried an inexplicable suffocating aura.

“I said, let’s divorce! When you married me, you spent 10 taels of silver. Give me some time, and I will pay you back in full. I came here the same way I will leave now. Besides that, I don’t want anything else, nor will I take anything away. What do you think?”

Di Yelei opened his mouth wide but couldn’t say a word. He felt a chill rising from the bottom of his heart. Even though it was the end of July, he felt as cold as if he had fallen into an ice cave, freezing purple.

Finally spoke out! Liu Sisi took a long breath of relief.

“We’ve come this far, let’s just part amicably. If you have any other requests, you can also mention them.”

After Liu Sisi finished speaking, she suddenly felt an unprecedented sense of relief in her heart. In addition, another inexplicable reluctance emerged from the bottom of her heart.

Reluctant to do what? She didn’t even know herself.

“No! I never allow it!”

Di Yelei suddenly came to his senses, and immediately became furious: “Let me tell you, Liu Sisi, even if you die, you are still my wife! I will never agree to divorce!”