chapter 88

Chapter 88: When is it your turn to gossip about the women in my life, Di Yelei?

“Sisi!”

Suddenly, the onlookers surrounding them went quiet.

“What on earth is happening?”

Liu Sisi looked around with a faint smile on her face, as if everything happening had nothing to do with her. Only her clenched hands holding the book and papers betrayed the anger in her heart.

The person in question has appeared!

Ms. Wang cheerfully shouted, “You see! This shameless vixen, after stealing a man, still dares to be so arrogant! Truly a worthless piece of trash without a shred of face or skin! She should be caught and drowned in a pond!”

After speaking, she looked around triumphantly.

“Second Sister-in-law! I never expected you to care so much about our relationship. On behalf of Ye Lei, Sisi thanks you for taking care of our third family branch!”

Her crisp and soft voice, gentle and sweet, slowly approached a step or two.

The shallow smile at the corner of her mouth carried a strong sense of refreshing beauty, making people look at her with infatuation.

Isn’t daily trouble-making just another way of taking care of the third family branch?

Doesn’t she ever get tired?

The onlookers couldn’t help but burst into laughter.

Cheers and boos came in waves.

This Di Family drama is just like the chives that grow after early spring – endless and impossible to keep up with.

Ms. Wang spat.

“Ptui! Who cares about your life or death? You, a vixen, staying in our Di Family is a disgrace to the eighteen generations of our ancestors! I, Ms. Wang, never had a sister-in-law like you!”

“Really?”

Liu Sisi suddenly raised her eyebrows, and burst into laughter!

Immediately, the smile on her face disappeared.

She raised a hand and slapped Ms. Wang’s left cheek!

Slap!

The crisp sound of the slap was followed by Ms. Wang’s left cheek swelling at a visibly rapid pace.

“Ah! – You…you dare to hit me?”

Ms. Wang screamed in pain, her eyes wide in shock as she covered her face.

“I’m hitting you because you’re a gossipmonger who deserves it!”

As Liu Sisi spoke, she raised her hand again and slapped Ms. Wang’s right cheek.

Slap!

Another crisp sound.

The slap was not light, and Ms. Wang couldn’t avoid it at all.

She was knocked to the ground and couldn’t get up for quite a while.

“Let me tell you, Ms. Wang. Liu Sisi has been tolerating you and respecting you because you are my second sister-in-law! But since you don’t consider me, Liu Sisi, as a part of your family, then I don’t have to be polite with a person like you!” Her face was thick-skinned enough, and her hand from slapping was numb!

Ms. Wang finally climbed up from the ground, her scattered hair hanging loosely to one side, with a few dried yellow grass leaves stuck to it.

Both sides of her face were swollen, but the right side was noticeably larger than the left, making her look especially comical.