chapter 91-92

: Chapter 91-92 Sisi's Heartache: The Shocking Secret! Up

He gripped her chin, repeatedly savoring her lips.

She tried to grab his large hand locking her chin, her heart seemingly plunged into an ice cave, her chin throbbing with pain.

The more she struggled, the more unwilling he was to let go of her chin.

Almost suffocating, she refused to yield and kept struggling: "Let me go, let me go! You bastard, let me go, ah!"

Blinded by rage, he suddenly lifted her into his arms.

Taking a few quick steps, he aggressively cleared the table with a sweep of his hand and carelessly threw her onto it.

Before she could scream, his body was already covering hers.

His large hand didn't waste any time, quickly grabbing her collar and tearing it open. The robe she had just worn for the first time was ripped apart by his brute force.

Zila!

Accompanied by the piercing sound of ripping cloth, the robe hung in tatters on her body, revealing the white binding cloth underneath.

"Damn it!"

Di Yelei frowned, annoyed with himself, and struggled again with the tightly wrapped white cloth. As she tried to cover herself, he grabbed her interfering hand and held her down firmly.

"Don't move, you look... so beautiful like this!"

His large hand couldn't help but reach out, covering her beautiful body.

"Let me go! Di Yelei, you damn barbarian, don't make me hate you!"

Liu Sisi struggled hard, raising her hand and slapping him in the face.

Pa!

Another crisp sound.

This slap was substantial, leaving a clear imprint of five fingers on his face.

It also interrupted his actions.

He glared furiously, stopped his hands, and narrowed his eyes to look at her. The icy coldness in his eyes seemed like it would freeze her.

She glared back at him, without any sign of relenting, her face full of stubborn determination.

Neither of them was willing to yield to the other, glaring at each other in the silence with no other sound to be heard.

After a while, his mouth turned up slightly, and his eyes were filled with a deep, deathly stillness.

"How many times have you slapped me now?"

His voice was soft.

He slowly raised his hand to cover his face, which was stinging from the slap, and suddenly chuckled.

Liu Sisi clenched her fists nervously, her slender fingers gripping tightly, and swallowed saliva. In truth, she had no choice but to slap him reflexively...

She propped herself up, trying to escape from the edge of the table.

However, she gave him the perfect opportunity. He suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed her arm.

His big hand tugged a few times, and by the time she reacted, he had restrained her again.

"You slapped me and now you want to run?"

His voice was deep, making Liu Sisi shiver involuntarily.

"I didn't mean to..."

She really didn't mean to; her hands moved faster than her thoughts, and she slapped him subconsciously.

Joyful Motherhood in a Rural Family जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें