chapter 70

Chapter 70: Unfilial son takes action, Di’s father seriously ill

She stared blankly at everything happening in front of her, until she felt a chill on her chest, which immediately made her sober up.

“Oh!”

So embarrassing! He actually… actually…

After experiencing the life of the big dye vat in her previous life, she naturally knew what the other party wanted.

Although he let go of her restraint at the moment, the tall wall of a man in front of her still blocked her, making her unable to dodge.

“Ye Lei, don’t do this, I can’t even talk properly.”

She avoided his gaze, with both hands on his chest, trying her best to keep some distance between them. Not daring to look down at his sturdy body, her whole body blushed like a boiled lobster. The scene before her eyes frightened her to the point of almost screaming.

Under the dim light, the two maintained this intimate posture, enclosing her in the small space before him.

His big hand continued to play with fire on her body, the corner of his mouth raising a ruffian-like curve.

“My dear Sisi, my dear kitten, do you want your husband to show you evidence that you are thinking of the same thing as me right now?”

After he finished speaking, the fingers of his right hand were about to stretch out, with just a little more stretch, he could touch…

Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang!!

Outside the yard door, a series of violent knocks sounded one after the other.

“Third Uncle, Third Uncle, open the door! Third Uncle, Grandfather is in trouble, hurry up and open the door!”

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The earth-shaking knocking sound continued to come from outside the door.

Di Yelei, who was originally about to launch into action, froze abruptly. Being interrupted like this was nothing short of inhuman torture for any normal man!

His distorted and ferocious face, with blue veins popping, wished he could tear apart the annoying intruder!

“Ye Lei, there seems to be someone outside.”

Liu Sisi seemed to hear the commotion in her daze and instinctively spoke up.

“No one! Kitten, focus!”

Di Yelei’s words were almost uttered through gritted teeth.

“Third Uncle! I am Di Cheng. Third Uncle, Grandfather can’t hold on any longer! My dad asks you to hurry over! Third Uncle!”

Outside, Di Cheng’s calling and the banging noise of knocking on the door continued.

“Ye Lei, there really seems to be someone calling you outside, you…hurry up and let go.”

Liu Sisi struggled to push away the pressing body, dodging his big hand while listening to the movement outside.

This situation made Di Yelei take a deep breath, forcibly suppressing the desire that was already on the brink.

He buried his head in Sisi’s neck, taking a deep breath before cursing and forcefully kissing her swollen lips. He then let her go and quickly put on his clothes.

He better had a compelling reason, otherwise…

He would show him why on earth the flowers are so red!