chapter 90

Chapter 90: No One Wants to Admit Defeat

He suddenly trapped her like a madman, step by step gradually forcing her into a corner and fiercely kissing her deeply.

Thunderbolt stirs the fire on the ground!

This kiss is filled with punishment, resentment, heavy and fierce.

Without any skill, no tenderness, no pity, only deepening the kiss.

As soon as she regained consciousness, she began to struggle fiercely!

Both hands and feet, kicking and scratching fiercely, constantly striking back at the man in front of her. Never showing weakness, constantly trying to bite and tear at him.

Showing her deep resentment!

The more she resists, the more his desire for conquest arouses.

The two of them fought fiercely, stirring up a sweet and pungent taste.

The sweet and pungent taste spreads between them, neither willing to admit defeat.

Liu Sisi tried to retreat, but was firmly trapped in his arms, unable to struggle free. His iron arm, like steel, held her, rendering all her struggles futile.

She became increasingly short of breath, increasingly short of oxygen, and had to desperately retreat.

But he only became more aggressive, closer, stronger, not giving her any chance to escape, leaving no gap.

Her little face flushed red, and darkness intermittently filled her vision.

She felt like she was going to die and retreated instinctively.

The man, however, approached her step by step, triumphantly raising his thick eyebrows.

It wasn’t until he finally released her that she collapsed into his arms, gasping for fresh air.

However, he took the opportunity to press forward, pinning her against the wall and holding her struggling hands: “Sisi, you are mine! Mine! No one can take you away from me, no one can…”

His domineering declaration!

His mouth moved along her slender swan-like neck, tasting it meticulously.

Meanwhile, on another side.

As soon as Ms. Wang returned to the old house, her disheveled appearance immediately attracted everyone’s attention.

Everyone in the room turned their heads, staring at her disheveled state, wanting to laugh but not daring to, each lowering their heads and avoiding each other’s eyes.

“What are you looking at? Don’t you all have anything else to do?”

Ms. Wang looked barely human, with a red and swollen face, messy hair, and her body covered in mud. She was as miserable as can be.

Seeing everyone’s faces right now, she couldn’t hold back her anger: “Get back to work immediately! Or do you all want everyone to starve to death?”

Under her gaze, Di Wei didn’t dare to say a word and hurried to the kitchen to cook.

“Wow, Ms. Wang, you are truly impressive today!”

Ms. Zhao looked at Ms. Wang coldly, not allowing her daughter-in-law to climb over her head.

How dare she call herself ‘mom’ in front of her, putting her own mother in what position?

Di Gaoyuan, who was next to her, coughed impatiently: “Weiwei didn’t do anything wrong, so why are you yelling at her, mother? Isn’t it your turn to cook today? What did you do to look like this?”