Chapter 22: Human

Kathy

Boy... my stomach was getting really fat. I felt like something was wrong so Danny and I went to the doctor and soon we found out that nothing was wrong. There was just this one thing...

'So... look you guys have to prepare yourself for this, really prepare yourself for this, you hear this one heartbeat', the doctor said. I nodded and so was Danny who squeezed my hand. 'Now hear this... another heartbeat', the doctor said with a smile. 'Wait a minute, we are having twins?', I said. 'Yes you are having twins Mr. and Mrs. O'Donoghue', the doctor said. 'Oh we're not... we are not married', we both said. 'Yet', Danny winked. I giggled. 'Plans?', the doctor asked with a smile. 'Oh you want to have the first scoop doctor', Danny said with a twinkle in his eyes. 'Nah, I would give the story to Just Jared or something', the doctor said with a smile. We both knew that he didn't meant a word of it. 

We walked out of the doctors office very happy. 'No wonder I was getting so fat, I have to eat for 3 now', I said with a smile. 'Oh baby we are having twins', Danny cheered. 'Wow... I can't believe, Jesus wow fuck', Danny said while he was kissing me slowly on my swollen lips. 'Baby my hormones are really crazy right now. All I can think off is you... naked', I hissed. 'That can be arranged', Danny winked. 

'What the actual fuck', Danny moaned when he had to get up that morning. 'Mark... what the, oh shit damn, we haven't told them yet, I haven't told my mom yet', Danny said. 'Oooh fuck we forgot', I mumbled. Danny went outside in his boxers. I watched his pretty ass pass by. 'Hey... aren't you forgetting something', I said with a wink. 'Oh... sorry babe', Danny said when he was kissing me passionate. 

'Hey Danny what the fuck, open this damn door, you don't let your friend standing in the cold here do you', Mark shouted. 'Jesus fuck Mark, I'm coming', Danny shouted back. 

'I wasn't interrupting or anything right?', Mark said. 'If you were you wouldn't care dude', Danny said. 

I got dressed and made my way to the kitchen. 'Morning Kathy', Mark said with a smile. 'Morning Mark, do you want a brew, I don't need to ask you O'Donoghue', I said with a giggle before Danny could open his mouth. 'Gee you two look like an old married couple', Mark said. 'Like you and Rina', I teased. 'Yeah because we never have sex', Mark said. 'Dude no need for details', I said covering my ears. 'What, I am sure that Rina has told ya a few... private things', Mark said. 'That is between Rina and me, haven't you learned anything about woman, you married one for crying out loud', I giggled. 

'So... Mark I've gotta, no we've gotta tell you something, Glen as well, were is he, I thought he was with you', Danny said. 'I am right here idiots, that idiot over there left me in my own thoughts', Glen said. 'You fell asleep', I giggled again. 'What's there to tell come on, spit it out', Glen said. 'We are having twins', Danny blurted out. 

'No way... what! That is amazing', Glen said with a smile. They both hugged us. 'Two little annoying O'Donoghue's running around, like one mini him wasn't bad enough', Mark said. 'Dude, do you want to get smacked against the ground, I need to call my mom and let her know I'll be stopping by soon, we are done touring anyway', Danny said. 'Doesn't mean you get to sit at your lazy ass, remember how Rina was pregnant and we had to go on tour, remember how she was pregnant a second time and we had to work in the studio's day and night, Danny we expect the same tolerance from you, don't get me wrong...', Mark said with a sympathetic look at me. 

'Look, I am your agent, if I speak here as Danny's girlfriend, well of course I wold rather have him closer to me then further away. As your agent speaking, Danny you better get your ass back to work, I am not going to be one of those girlfriends that stops a man from following his dream, you will always count on my support, all of you', I said. 

'I know for a fact that you are by far the best girlfriend Danny has ever had', Glen said. 'Have, he still had me, not past time', I corrected with a smile. Glen smiled at that statement. 'As agent you have an excuse to come and see us at the studio's sometimes', Glen said. 'I will hold you on to that, until you get sick of me', I said. 'As agent or Danny's girlfriend', Mark winked. 'Asshole', Danny said which made us all laugh. 

'He is right you know, Mark I mean, about the touring thing, I practical forced him to leave Rina to go on tour with us while she was pregnant, I am lucky we just had a tour done, with studio time we have way more free time then tour time', Danny said. 'I know that Danny baby, but I meant what I said about supporting you all the way, no matter what it takes', I said. 'Did I mentioned how much I love you', Danny said. 'Yes... but you can say it again. Write a song about how much you love me', I said putting my arms around him. 'Maybe I've already done it and you have no idea', Danny teased. 'Danny, you are such a teaser, fine then don't get some', I said. 'Wait... wait okay fine, I wrote a song about our life, a song you can't hear yet, it's not finished', Danny said. 'Okay... for you I wait', I said with a smile. 

That weekend we flew to Dublin again. To go back to his house and see his mother again. Danny had a place for himself here thank God. Mark was in Dublin as well and so was Glen visiting his son Luke. We all got some family time. We needed it. 

'Danny... my baby boy... oh Kathy girl wow', Ailish said with a smile as she hugged Kathy. I looked at Kathy asking her for permission to tell her now that we expecting twins. She smiled and nodded. 'Mom, be prepared, but we are having twins', I said with a smile. 'Danny boy... God I am so happy for the two of you, do you already know the gender?', Ailish asked. 'No, we want to keep that a secret until the babies are born of course', I said. 'Aaaah two little O'Donoghue's running around, Dan I couldn't be more proud of you, Kathy I am so happy you are back in this family, Andrea is here too', Ailish said. 

We told the whole O'Donoghue family that we were expecting twins and they were all very happy for the both of us. 

Boooom another chappie. x