Chapter 16: The Best Thing About You

Kathy

Spain was the first show we had on our Europe tour after they did a UK tour. We've never been to Barcelona before and the city was beautiful. I loved every street, every restaurant, we went to sight-see. Actually see the world. I've never really been outside Dublin or further then London so this is pretty amazing for me to travel this much. Danny made me feel like a little girl again who is wants to have the whole world. In a way I am. Danny is like a little boy that sees it all for the first time. He is literally clapping in his hands from happiness.

We were both walking in the city lights from the busy streets filled with tourists. Danny was just kissing me on my cheek and went further to my neck and made his way up to my lips again. 'Hmmm', I moaned. 'Had enough already?', Danny teased. 'Never', I said. 'Good because your stuck with me', Danny mumbled. 'I wouldn't have it any other way', I said. 'Cool', Danny replied and he kissed me again. Under the kissing I stole his hat.

'Hey!', Danny said indignant. I ran off with it. 'Come and get it', I said as I smiled and put it on. 'Please put it on me head again, people might recognize me baby', Danny almost begged. He gave me the puppy dog eyes which he knows I can't resist. 'Fine, have it back then', I said smiling. 'Thank you so much, that will earn you this', Danny said and he slowly kissed me on my lips. 'Hmmm maybe I should do it more often then', I mumbled. 

'Hey those kissing tourists, would you keep up with the group', Mark yelled. We laughed. 'We are coming Irish fuckers', I said. 'Irish Fuckers, what the hell, who do you think you are?', Glen teased. 'Yeah someone said that I should hurry up, but I don't see any movement here', I laughed. 

We walked to a nice dining place at the middle of a huge square. No one recognized us here and we could just have a great time with all of us. Rina would meet us here for Mark and Glens son would join us soon. Just because it was the first show. After that they would be going away again and I would stay. 

Danny smiled at me when Rina came walking towards us with her hat on and smiling in the sun. Rina and I were best friends again. Especially she was there for me when Anna turned out to be the bad ass girl and the friend that betrays. Rina and I were best friends since high school. 

Mark ran towards her. So sweet, they hugged each other and kissed and he was leading her towards the table. Glens son Luke came. He smiled at his father and hugged him tight. 'Hey son, glad you could make it', Glen said with a smile. 'Mom wouldn't let me go at the airport', Luke said with a grin. 'That is how she is, that is how moms are', Glen said. 

I smiled at the thought of being a mother. I would be like that too. I looked at Danny and I knew he was thinking the same thing. How would we be like when we are parents one day. We had no clue about that. 

'In a few years time, I bet there is a son or a daughter of us sitting at this table', Danny whispered in my ear. I could feel the sparks fly when he said that. His hand on my knee was making me really nervous and my skin was like it was on fire. 

'It would have black hair, that is for sure', I whispered. 'Are you sure, well I kind a lied about my hair, I am naturally blonde', Danny teased. 'Fuck you O'Donoghue', I said giggling while he kissed me. 

'Hey, what's that whispering about, can we laugh too, we need a laugh over here', Mark said. 'We were just talking about that in a few years time we would have little O'Donoghue's at this table that would have black hair weather it would be a boy or a girl, but O'Donoghue here says he is naturally blonde', I said. We all laughed. 'Danny blonde, couldn't imagine it', Glen said laughing. 

After dinner we went back to the hotel and of course our room was having the perfect view over the city.  

There was also no way we would leave the room without having sex. Hell no. That would be not our style. Our style wouldn't be awesome if we didn't had sex in the coolest room in Barcelona. 

 'Fuck you O'Donoghue, Jesus', I said after we were done. 'I take it you enjoyed yourself', Danny said with a smile. 'Amazing, hope you did too', I said. 'Me out of breath hun is a very good sign, having sex with you is the best, I had known that from the moment we knew each other at high school. 'Loving you O'Donoghue is the best thing that ever happened to me', I said with a smile. 'Remember how we first met?', Danny asked. 'Of course, I can never forget it baby', I said thinking back about that time. 

When Rina and I were sitting on a bench drinking our Ice-tea our mothers gave during school hours we were watching the guys playing football. 'Jesus that guy can run', Rina said pointing out some guy that suppose to be really hot. 'Dennis is bad Rina, don't start okay, do you know with how many girls he has been with?', I asked. 'Yes I know, sorry I started it okay... there suppose to be two new boys coming into class, do you know them?', Rina asked. 'No, if they are new how can I know them', I said. 'Good point, they lived in Dublin their entire lives but they went to that school that is now burned down to the ground', Rina said. 'How do you know that', I asked. 'Mum is the principal hun, I know everything', Rina said. I giggled. 

We stood at our lockers. Perfect place to hang for a while when you were waiting for the bell to ring. 'Girl, I see you after French okay', Rina said. 'See ya', I said smiling at her. 

I tried to put my books in the locker, but failed. They fell down and right at that moment the bell rang. 'Oh no no no no', I said panicking. I was never to late and I would love to keep it that way. I was bending over to grab myself a few books and when I got up I hit my head against someone else. A handsome cute guy with black hair was helping me picking up the books that fell. 'Sorry', he mumbled. 'No it's okay, thank you for helping me', I said with a smile. 

'So... ehm I am Daniel, but call me Danny, obviously I'm new here, I need to find physics class', he said with a smile. 'Oh that is where I'm heading, walk with me if you like, if I can use you as my excuse to come in late', I said with a smile. Danny laughed. 'Of course, if I can be your lab partner', he said. 'Deal', I said. 

'That was a nice moment', Danny said while we were laying in bed in our hotel in Barcelona. 'I knew then that you were special, you are special', Danny said. 'Being lab partners spiced things up for us', I said with a smile. Danny was flying over my naked body with his soft gentle hands. It made me tingle inside. 

'This is going to be the ride of our lives, we are a lot older now, and a lot more confident were we stand and what we want, and I want you and the danger that comes with it, being known for the public is a price I am willing to pay if it means staying with you, I can handle the bad press about me, as long as I have you', I said. 'That why we are made for each other', Danny said with a huge smile on his face and he kissed me softly on my lips. 

What did you thought of this chapter. Cute flashback right. Should I do more of those? Should I bring Anna back in the game... More Periscope chats? Let me know. Don't forget to vote and comment. I don't think I have time to update tomorrow. I will be out all day with family for the Formula 1 races in Zandvoort. An Italia day with lots of eating and pretty cars. Love it. Hope you liked this chapter. Love always. x