Chapter 7: This Is My Heartbeat Song

Kathy

His chocolate brown eyes and his body so close to mine. I couldn't handle it. I grabbed the shirt. 'My turn to put it on', I said breaking the silence. The magic was gone. Not entirely. Danny kept staring at me. 'Yes, you put it on', he said. I went to his room to change. I couldn't breath for a second there. This is the second time I broke the magic off. I am cruel. I suck, as a friend and I am not worth it to wait. Dan deserved someone better then me. But I couldn't live without him anymore. I just can't. 

'Check it out Dan', I said grinning. 'Cool, we are matching cloths, great present, love it, I really wish we could just have a nice quiet evening with just the two of us', Danny said. 'We are going to the movies right, you promised', I said. 'Yeah yeah I promised, let's go then, in our shirts, otherwise I'm not going', Danny said. 'Deal', I said. 

'Who are you texting', Danny asked. 'Not my boyfriend, Anna, to say we are out, don't expect us to come back anytime soon', I said. 'Cool, which movie is it going to be', Danny said. 'It's your birthday so you get to choose this time, that's how nice I am', I said with a smile. 

At the movies we got ourselves popcorn. This time I was leaning with my head against his shoulder. God I'm such a hypocrite. I gave him a kiss on his cheek. I saw him freeze and I put my hand on his to get his mind at ease. My heart skipped a beat. Maybe this was the perfect moment after all. The lights went out and before I knew it I was just staring at Danny. His eyes stared back at me. We didn't payed any attention to the movie. Our for heads touched each other. My heart craved for him. Desperately. Our noses touched and he didn't even breath. Afraid to break eye contact. Then our lips finally touched. His beautiful shaped lips formed around mine. Fitting perfectly like a puzzle. I couldn't breath when I felt his hand on my hips. He kept kissing me a lot. I really didn't followed the movie. I think we made out the entire time. Our lips swollen and our libido on high, but we couldn't act on it. Lucky for us we were sitting way behind in the dark. There were only 5 more people in the movie. Making out wasn't a problem. 

We walked outside hand in hand. 'I love you', he whispered softly standing still suddenly. 'I love you too', I said without thinking, which is a really good sign. We went back to kissing but then on the street. 'I don't think I ever saw less from a movie', Danny said laughing. We finally reached the house. Giggling he tried to find the key. He lifted me up over the doorstep and kept kissing me while we were in the dark hallway. My lips were swollen from excitement and his lips were wet from the fact that I kissed him so much. 

'SURPRISE!'. The light went on and it scared the shit out of me. I totally forgot that today was the day that it was the surprise party time. Oh God and Danny said to me he wanted a quiet night with just me. It scared Danny too. 'Holy shit', he said as response. But he smiled. Good sign. 'Ooooh boy we interrupted a make-out session did we', Mark teased. 'Did you do this for me?', Danny asked me. 'Not without help', I said. 'But it was your idea?', Danny asked. 'It was her idea', Anna shouted. 'And we all have those shirts on, wow, girl this is so cool', Danny said. 

'You have a fountain?', Danny asked surprised. He jumped up and down like a little boy. 'Turn it on Anna, because it's not just a fountain, it's a Guinness fountain', I explained. 'HOLY SHIT', Danny said. 'You know me', Danny said smiling at me. 'I know you', I replied and I let my hand lean on his hips. 

'You did it girl', Mark said when Danny was talking to Glen and a few other friends. 'Did what?', I asked. 'You won his heart back, and know that I'm cool with that, you've always been a good friend of Rina and mine. I hugged Mark back. He was really amazing. 'Hey', Glen said coming to stand with us. 'Heeey, girl your amazing arranging this', Glen said and he took me by surprise by hugging me too. 'If you are free sometime, I would love to meet up with you for a drink, get to know each other a bit', Glen said. 'Sure, of course, sounds nice, what did you had in mind?', I said. 'Well my son is coming back home for the summer, so you might be able to meet him if you like', Glen said. 'I would love to meet your son Glen, would love too', I said. 'Cool', Glen said. 

'There's my girl', Danny said and he swing me around and kissed me. I giggled when his warm lips touched my skin. His lips tasted too Guinness. I liked it. 

The party was going forward until deep in the night. We weren't even drunk. Danny and I were laying in bed broken but satisfied. 'Do you have any idea how much I love you right now', Danny said putting his hand on my waste. 'Kiss me for proof please', I said with a smile. Danny laughed. How I loved his laugh. I closed my eyes and felt his lips upon mine again. 

Soooo they are together! What ya think :) Great couple so far right. Glen needs to get to know her, Mark already knows her well. What will happen next. Drama or some happiness for a change. What do you guys want. Leave your suggestion with a comment. I go check it out if I'm going to do something with it. Mucho love M. x