Chapter 15: European Times

Kathy

Travelling across all Europe. Amazing. But wow in this tour bus it can get really hot. Especially when the air conditioning broke down. Dan and I were hanging with our heads out of the window. Glen was splashing water in his face every second. Mark was hanging in the shower all day trying to cool down himself. The heat in bloody Spain was not normal! 

'Fucking hell', Danny mumbled. 'Say that again', I said. I drank some water and gave Danny some. 'Here, you need to drink lots of water, not good for your voice not to drink any water', I said. 'I know, thanks baby', Danny said. 

'Fuck yeah... Mark get off the damn shower, we need it now!, Danny yelled. 'Fuck you Dan, seriously you just want to have sex, I just want a cold shower, back off', Mark said. 'Mark, your in there all day, come on dude', I said. 'Kathy.... fuck I can't say no to a woman, fine, I'll be out in a moment, give me a few would ya', Mark said. 'Just because it's you Mark', I  said. 

'How do you do that', Danny said. 'Using my female charms hun, it's good for the soul', I shrugged. We both laughed. 'Your turn, try to do it without the sound on please', Mark said. 'Can't promise ya', I said and I winked at him and pulled Danny in the shower with me. 'It's been weeks... get your freaking cloths off Dan', I commanded. 

'Jesus Kathy... I am exploding for weeks, sitting on each others lip here and me having my girl on the road but not able to act... that is so damn hard', Danny said. 'I know exactly how you feel', I said. 'No... you have no freaking idea, because you are not a dude, thank god, I mean every time I see you, I...', Danny started. 'Get excited', I smiled. 'You noticed huh', Danny said embarrassed. 'Dan... I think it is damn sexy and I consider it a compliment', I said. 'Okay enough talking... just kiss me', Danny said. I did as he asked me too.

Glen 

'Do you hear them too', I laughed softly after splashing my face with water for the millionth time. 'Hell yeah... let's have a little fun with them shall we', Mark said. 

'Oh no... are you thinking Periscope?', I asked. 'Hell yeah, don't you remember how Danny recorded me and Rina once', Mark said smiling. 'Oh I remember, you do make a lot of sound Mark, blaming Danny is really...', I started with a grin. Mark just laughed evil-ish. 

We started periscope and noticed a whole lot of people came online within seconds. 

'So guys we have to be really quiet, because we want to prank Dan and Kathy by surprising them big time', I whispered. I saw a few comments. One stood out, from a girl SuzieQH. 'Background sound I guess from SuzieQH, you are right about that', I said grinning. We recorded behind the bathroom as close as we could come. I saw a few comments passing by. 'Danny is getting some'. Or comments like 'Oh no is that my prince charming I hear'. Really funny. 'Guys we gotta go, but we can't wait to see Dan's face later on, we will let you know', I said. 

I logged off on Periscope and we were checking our twitter. 'Fuck this was so funny', Mark showed me a tweet. 'You should at least RT or Fav some', I said. 

We heard Danny and Kathy coming out of the shower. 'Hope we weren't too loud', Danny said jokingly. 'The whole world heard ya I think', Mark said with a grin. Danny stared at our phones. 'No... nooooooo you fucking didn't', Danny yelled. He grabbed his phone and stared at all the tweets he was getting. 'Fuck both of you', Danny said with a grin. 'What's going on?', Kathy said. 'These bastards recorded our sound in the bathroom baby, it went live on periscope', Danny explained. 'WHAT!', Kathy yelled. 

'Look, it might not hurt me at all, in fact I think it's only fair considering what I've done to you last year Mark, but Kathy, her future is gone now everyone knows that she is sleeping with me during the tour, her future is on the line here too, did you guys ever thought about that before you recorded it?', Danny asked. 

Both me and Mark stared at each other and we kind a felt ashamed. We only thought about getting back at Danny. Not once it crossed our minds that it could really hurt Kathy, maybe even hurt her feelings a bit, her privacy in the world. 

'Fuck man, we were selfish, we didn't think this trough', I said. 'No, in all honesty we didn't thought about your future at all Kathy, I only thought about getting back at Danny', Mark said honestly. 

'Guys it's cool, really I know that I will stay with you guys forever, and that Danny and I belong together is now clear to the whole world, well all we have to do is give them an interview and maybe some pictures from the two of us, that will keep them happy, not those Just Jared photo's from the Gossip media, but from real media', Kathy said. 

'You are a real business woman aren't ya', Danny said proudly to his girlfriend. 'Well I did the business school for a reason didn't I', Kathy said and she gave Danny a kiss on his cheek. 

I felt guilty as hell for that prank I just did. Me and me fucking jokes. 

Kathy 

Later that night we watched a horror movie called Insidious. I was leaning with my head against Dan's shoulder and jumped off from it from time to time because it was such a good movie. We went to bed early, but because of the heat we couldn't sleep very well. The next morning we were all still tired. Not in the mood to like things on social media and we were heading towards our very first Sound check. 

So... what ya think about this chapter. Nothing with Anna yet. Sorry. But touring part is important too. How they handle things with media. I thought it would be fun to do some periscope. What do you think from it, should I do more periscope? Dan and Kathy are cute right? Or do they have to much sex... Lol. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment. x