Chapter 12: I Just Shake It Off

Kathy

Wow... I had sex with Danny in an actual bed this time. That was a first. I stared at his chocolate brown eyes. I could get lost in those pretty brown eyes of his. I pressed my naked body against his so I could get warm. He kissed the top of my head, my nose and then my lips.

'I am never going to let you go again', Danny said. 'Hmmm I heard that before', I mumbled. 'This time I mean it', Danny said. 'Let's see', I said smiling at him. Our legs were tangled and his hand was sliding over my naked body that made me shiver.

'Wait, do Mark and Glen know you are gone', I asked. 'Nope, I was sneaking out, but I think they figured it out by now', Danny said. 'Dan you really need to take it easy okay, you have a show tomorrow night and you can't cancel, that would cost the company a lot of money', I said. 'Yes, I will need a shot of Vodka though, can you arrange that for me my sweet agent?', Danny asked. 'Of course I do, that's why you hired me right', I said with a smile.

The next morning he had to go working with the lads and I had to go working at the office with there manager Jim. I needed to arrange his shots and had to work in the new secretary that I knew from school.

'Wait... Rebecca?', I asked slowly. 'Kathy?', Rebecca asked. 'Yup, that is me', I said with a smile. I never really liked Rebecca at school, but who knows, she could have been changed. People deserve a second chance.

'So what do you do, you know I am a secretary, what do you is much more entertaining I am sure', Rebecca said. 'I am an agent', I said. 'From this band?', Rebecca asked. 'Yes from The Script', I said. 'Wow, you came so much further in live then I am, I guess I am lucky too, to have this job, many don't even have a job and I do something with music which I've always wanted so I consider myself lucky', Rebecca said. 'It's my job to make you feel at home Rebecca, or is it still Becky?', I asked. 'Oh God please no, that was in my childish days girl, please Rebecca, the one good thing my mother gave me was my name', Rebecca said with a smile.

Danny Mark and Glen came in loudly. 'No... that tune, you got it all wrong Mark, it's totally the wrong key to play in, I can't sing that', Danny said annoyed. 'Of course you can, you just have to practice, why don't you let Kathy decide, after all she is your girlfriend and your agent', Mark said with a wink. 'I am my own person to Mark, thanks a lot, Glen say something from it', Danny urged. 'You know arguments aren't my thing, more you and Mark so let me out of it please', Glen said.

'Girlfriend?', Rebecca asked me. 'You heard that right, eh yes I am his agent, but girlfriend first', I said with a smile. 'Danny's?', Rebecca asked surprised. 'We grew up together, dated back in the day, fell apart for a few years and now found our way back to each other', I said. 'Oooow that is so romantic', Rebecca said with a smile.

'What's romantic', Danny said as he stood beside me with his arms folded around me. 'Hey girlfriend, what ya doing', Danny said kissing me on my cheek. 'Don't kiss me while I am working', I said. Danny rolled his eyes. 'Hey new girl, welcome', Danny said to Rebecca. 'Thank you, oh I am a huge fan by the way, I've seen 3 of your shows', Rebecca said. 'That is cool girl, you won't see us around here so much anymore, because we are going on tour next week, thanks to my sexy agent who arranged this', Danny said slapping me on my ass.

'Fuck Danny, remember when the last time I was an agent of a band and he did that, remember what happened then, you were there, The Streets I recall were not your favorite band', I said. 'Oh right, sorry babe, it won't happen again', Danny said. 'Not at work at least', I whispered. 'Oooh she is getting less though, not at work huh, so what do you want now then baby... a kiss would that be all right?', Danny asked. He grabbed my hand. 'That is okay, a kiss', I said. 'She is shifting with her own rules, she is melting for Dan the man', Danny said smiling. 'Dude, don't get too cocky okay, just kiss me', I said almost desperate hoping it wouldn't sound trough my voice.

Danny pressed his lips upon mine and went with his hands over my bottom. 'Nah, if you do that, you ain't getting any tonight', I whispered. 'Feeeeew, feisty', Mark cheered. 'She looks a lot like Rina', Glen said. 'Yup absolutely, lucky for me, Rina is mine', Mark said with a smile.

'Jesus Dan, no snogging at work', Jim said. The tour manager who planned in the tour schedule. 'But Jim, she begged me', Danny said with a wink. 'Fuck you O'Donoghue', Danny said. 'Oh yeah tonight baby as promised', Danny said. 'Oh no, not anymore', I said with a laugh. 'Hmmm we will see', Danny said with another wink at me.

'I am going to get pregnant once because of you', I mumbled. 'Would that be such a bad thing, having little O'Donoghue's running around looking a bit like you and a bit like me, hopefully more like you', Danny said. 'Dan... no that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but do we have to discuss that here', I said. 'Eh no of course not', Danny said realizing that almost the whole team was present included the new secretary.

'Okay the meeting is opened, would anyone like to add something to our agenda?', Jim asked. Jim, Mark, Glen me and a few others were sitting in a meeting room. The secretary was behind closed doors.

'Well... Danny and I discussed it and since we've both noticed that being apart from each other isn't the best call to make, so with both Mark and Glens approval, I would love to accompany you all on tour', I said.

'One condition, you and Dan are having sound prove walls', Glen said laughing. We all laughed. 'Okay I promise to keep it down', I said. 'You too Dan, stop moaning her name over and over again and beg for more', Mark said. 'How the hell, do I even want to know', Danny said. 'Nope you don't, neither do I', Mark said. We all laughed again.

'What about Anna, can't she come?', Glen asked. 'Anna? I thought you two were over, that was what Anna said to me', I said indignant. 'Anna said that too you? Because we really see each other a lot, she is amazing, I don't know if I can miss her so long', Glen said. 'No Glen, I am sorry, Anna can't come, she is not a member of this team like Kathy is, I'm sorry', Jim said. 'It's okay, I Skype her like I Skype my son', Glen said.

'How is he?', I asked. 'He is okay, I miss him, you really need to meet him before we leave Dublin', Glen said. 'I really should right, how about tomorrow?', I asked. 'That is fine by me', Glen said with a smile.

'But you boys both approve me going on tour with you guys?', I asked. 'Yes of course, we love you girl, we wouldn't want to do this tour without you, besides if Dan get's sick again or get's poisoned, you know how to save a life', Mark said. Both Glen and Mark hugged me.

Tour is coming... hahaha that while in real life the tour is almost over. Good god I miss The Script Croke. I can watch it over and over, and over and over again. I really miss Ziggo Dome. It holds really good memories for me. 1: The Script front row places. 2: Taylor Swift amazing show. Hope to see them live again on there next tour. I am so going to save for a trip to Dublin to see them there too! Don't forget to vote and comment. A special treat right, 3 chapters in a day! Goodni