Chapter 10: Fright Night

Kathy 

The next day Danny got to go home as promised. Under supervision of course. I helped him getting inside of his apartment. 'Let's get you installed on the couch shall we', I said with a smile. 'I am poisoned, not an invalid', Danny complained. 'Let me take care of you, I know you hate that you missed out on tonight show, but Danny do you seriously think Mark and Glen will let you play like this, do you seriously think that the doctor will let you play like this, or me for that matter', I said. 'No', Danny mocked his arms folded over each other like a little boy that didn't got it his way. 'Fans will understand it Danny, it's going to be all right okay', I said hoping that would cheer him up a bit. Danny ignored me and was busy on his phone. 'Fine, be like that', I said pretending not to be hurt. 

I made us some tea and went to sat down next to him. 'Dan?', I tried again. No response. 'Fine, whatever', I said angry and I went to sit away further from him with my legs crossed and put on some boring show. 

I texted Mark and Glen that they needed to babysit Danny that I had other things to do. They came in a split second. 'What's wrong?', Glen asked. 'He is a pain in the ass, that is what's wrong, take care of him, I have no idea what I did wrong', I said. I looked at Danny, still on his phone. 'Danny, Mark and Glen are here to look after you', I said. 'I have eyes too Kathy', Danny said cold. 

I wanted to kiss him goodbye but he turned his head away. 'Okay, what is wrong with you', I said. 'Maybe you are the one that poisoned me', Danny said suddenly. 'Wait what!', I said my eyes started to water. I couldn't believe that he would think that. 'Okay Danny you are obviously high on something that you got from the hospital', I said. 'No I am not, you were the last person I've been with when it happened, how do I know that you didn't gave it to me', Danny said. 

'Dan, think this trough, this is Kathy we are talking about, she is the woman you love since high school. You know her better then you know yourself, Dan think rational', Mark said and he was almost begging. 'I can't believe you just said that', I said and I was biting on my lip not to cry. 'Goodbye Danny, we are done, if you think that I poisoned you, you must think I am bad for you, I thought I meant more to you then this Danny, I thought we would last longer, maybe even forever, I guess I was wrong, goodbye Danny', I said. 

I gave him my final glare and he didn't even said anything back. 'Danny are you going to let her go, you are so stupid', Mark said. 'Sorry Mark, apparently he is', I said angry and I slammed with the door behind me. 

Once I was outside I let the tears flow. I kicked some leaves on the ground trying to out my frustration. My pain. I don't forgive him for this, no I won't. Asshole. After the fact I practical saved his life! No, we are done, so done. I saw someone running trough the woods and I recognized that person. It was Anna. What was she doing here. This was not her area, she always told me she was a street runner, not a forest runner. 

'Anna!', I yelled. She looked to see were the yell was coming from. She looked surprised and ran towards me. 'Kathy, what are you doing here, how is Dan?', Anna said. 'How will I know', I said sad. 'Kathy you cried, what is the matter', Anna asked. I started sobbing again. 'Danny and I broke up, he thought... he thought that I poisoned him, the trust is gone, I don't want to be with someone that things I am capable of that, I could never hurt him, he is my everything, or was', I said sobbing against her shoulder. 

'I am so sorry Kathy you guys were so great together, how can he believe you had something to do with it, this must have been a jealous fan or something, traces from poison is hard to find', Anna said. 'How come you know so much about poison?', I asked. 'I was biology major remember', Anna said with a smile. 'Oh true, do you know anything about arsenic?', I asked. 'Just that it is really deadly if you get it into your blood, is that what Danny got?', Anna asked shocked. 'Yes, that is what he got, how can I ever poison him, Anna I can't ever hurt him', I said. 'If it makes you feel any better, me and Glen broke up', Anna said. 'Wait what, why, I thought things were great between the two of you', I asked. 'Not, he was in love with someone else he said, he wouldn't say who, that was private, he wanted to tell me the truth, because he didn't want to lie to me', Anna said. 

'Well that is more then I got from Danny if it makes you feel any better', I said. 'Look at us, both dumped by The Script', Anna said sad. 'I am still friends with Mark and Glen, just I don't ever want to see Danny again, I can't forgive him for this', I said. 'You are right to do so, it's in your every right', Anna said. 

I sighted as I didn't heard from any member of The Script the next few days. I was sitting on the couch, home alone. I fucking quit my job to be with Danny full time and work with him, be his second agent, guess that was worthless too now. 

I was going to sleep when I heard something in the kitchen. It sacred the shit out of me. I put on a light and grabbed a knife from my night cabin. (I always have one there, just for the security). 

I walked towards the living room where the sound was now. I put on light to surprise the one that was in my kitchen and was holding the phone behind my back ready to call for help. 

'Get the hell out... oh it's you', I said almost getting a heart attack when Danny stood there in the dark. I was still pointing that knife towards him. 'Jesus Christ, what were you going to do with that, stab me?', Danny asked. 'When a bugler comes I get to stab him yes', I said. 'What are you doing here, thought I made it clear I never wanted to see you again, how did you even get in', I said. 

'Kitchen window', Danny said. I looked at the window and was surprised he fit trough that. 'I am breaking in to... I... I need to say that I am sorry for what I've said, and I want you back', Danny said. 

Boooom! Another cliffhanger. What would Kathy do. Would she take him back? Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks. I am writing another chapter today. I think there are going to be at least two updates today. No promises though. x