Chapter 21: Hold On Tight

Kathy

Danny turns out to be really protective. When I said that I wanted to see Anna in jail he kind a jumper up and down urging ne not to go because stress would be bad for the baby. In the end he gave in at the condition that he went with me. So it was that after his show in Birmingham we went to the jail that was a little outside of London.

'Baby you did great up there', I said with a smile hugging him after the show. 'Thanks dear, I want our child to know that her, or his father would do everything for them', Danny said. 'We know, don't we baby', I said robbing over my stomach that was getting bigger and bigger. Danny looked at me. Hesitating if he could touch my stomach. I saw him doubting. 'You can touch it hun, it won't hurt me or the baby, in fact it's proven that the baby only grows to love you more when you already love the stomach', I said with a smile. Danny put his hand on my stomach and kissed it softly and gentle. He was standing next to me while putting his ear against my stomach. 'Hey there sweetie, it's daddy here, daddy loves you', Danny said. I giggled while he was robbing my stomach. 

'Good job daddy', I said with a smile. 'Did I do okay?', Danny asked worried. 'You did perfect baby, you will make a great father, I know so', I said. 'You know?', Danny asked surprised. 'Of course, you protect me with your life, I protect you with mine, I know you are going to be a great father, you give us both the love we need', I said with a smile and I kissed him. 

In the airplane back to London I smiled at the newspaper that people were reading. I already read them. The headlines were from us. 

The Script lead singer found his peace with girlfriend Kathy O'Brien who is pregnant. 

Danny O'Donoghue, lead singer from the famous band The Script recently reunited with his ex girlfriend from high school. Looks like flames were still there. When those two met again they got together soon. They've already been dating for almost a year and now Kathy is pregnant with their first child. Looks like things are going well for Danny. His fellow band mates already have children. Mark Sheehan has 3 children and Glen Power 1. Only fair that it's Danny's turn now. 

I had to laugh when they said that at the end. But it's also kind a cute in a way. Brighton is not far away from London to drive, but I wanted to get there fast so we could get it over with. 

We arrived at the prison. Standing before it made me realize how wrong I was about Anna. 'Are you sure you want to do this?', Danny asked. 'I am sure, I need closure', I said. 

I went trough the doors and beeped several times because of my shoes. Funny. Danny beeped because of his belt. 

I saw her. Sitting ready for visitors in the room. She was staring in blank space. Like a shallow. It hurt me to see her like that. She was always so cheerful and happy. When she saw me and Danny her face turned into hate. 

'What do you want', she said. She suddenly didn't looked empty and shallow at all. 'To talk to you', I said. 'Why... what more do you have to say, you have it all I see', Anna said while she was looking at my fat stomach. 'Yes I have it all, you could have too, with Glen, why did you turned on us so easy', I asked. 

'You didn't even heard of The Script until I took you to their concert, you never tracked your ex-boyfriend down what he was doing now, or you might would have found him sooner, you don't deserve this, I do', Anna said. 'Why is it you think that?', I asked. 'Like I said, you don't know Danny like I do', Anna said. 'What do you mean', I said looking at Danny with a surprised look. 'You know that I've been a journalist for several years right, I can dig out any information you want, it's just going to cost yo a fair price', Anna said. 'I don't do negotiating with criminals', I said. 'Criminals... don't make me laugh, I am hardly a criminal, you think my stalking was bad, do you think I am the only one who wants to make your life a living hell, think again stupid naive child, because that is what you are, stupid and naive', Anna said. 

'Anna, we were best friends', I said trying again. 'We were, at least you say it right, but more important, don't you want to know more about that boyfriend of yours before you are about to start a family with him?  Do you want to keep the child, because let's face it, you are the child here, no way you can take care of another mini you, God forbid that will ever happen', Anna said. 

'I think we are done here', I said. 'I thought you wanted to know why I did what I did', Anna said. 'I think I got all the ensures I need Anna, your just a manipulative sick bitch that if she doesn't get what she wants, well... she simply goes crazy, because look what it gets ya', I said. 

'Have fun with that baby of yours, are you sure it's his, because you flirt with the entire town', Anna said. 'Oh low blow Anna low blow', I said pushing my chair so I could stand up again. 'I don't even think that that baby of yours is human', Anna said. 'I can't believe you used to be my best friend', I said as I was holding on to Danny not to fall apart slowly. 

'Well... at least I know she is not really crazy, saying that she knows more about you then I do', I said looking at Danny who looked strange. 'Danny she isn't right right?', I asked. 

'I need to tell you something', Danny said and he was grabbing my hands and squeezed in it. 'Oh gee Dan, please don't let it be too serious of a scandal', I said laughing. 'Please don't leave me okay, I need to see him or her growing up with you by my side okay', Danny said. 'Is it that serious?', I asked. 'It is', Danny pleaded. 

'It was before I met you again, a year before actually. I started dating someone in secret, a beautiful girl named Melanie. I was sure she was the one. I proposed to her after two years of dating, but my happiness was short lived because Melanie never told me that she was dating someone else too. She was pregnant from me but I didn't want the baby and told her to get an abortion, or I would tell the whole world how bad she really was for me. Melanie told me that blackmail wasn't necessary and she already had an abortion without my treat and that she was going to leave me for good'. 

Danny told me this with tears in his eyes. 'Jesus Danny... looks like she hurt you the most', I said. 'How can you even look at me right now', Danny said. 'I can do more then that, I love you Danny, you should be able to tell me this, all of your previous relationships, no matter how bad they ended, or how bad you treated the girls, I want to know, and I am never going to change the way I feel about you, remember that, I am not going to be one of those girls that is going to leave you, or one of those girls who are going to be with you for rich and fame, I am not one of them. Because Danny I am 100% yours', I said smiling at him. Danny looked at me with tears in his eyes. Red puffy eyes. 

I couldn't look at him like that, he needs comfort now. 'Come', I said with a smile and I held my arms open so I could hug him. Danny sobbed. 'Your my most important woman in the world, I can't ever lose you', Danny whimpered. 'Sweetheart you won't, and I thought you mom was the most important woman too you?', I asked. 'She is too', Danny mumbled. 

We went home very emotional, but satisfied. 'Hey you guys', Mark said when we arrived at his house for the usual dinner party. His kids Cameron, Lil and Avery. Glen was there too with his son Luke. 

'Remember Barcelona when we imagine our child to run around with them', I asked. 'I do remember that conversation yes', Danny said with a smile. 'It is going to happen babe', I said and I couldn't stop smiling with the thought of a little O'Donoghue sitting on that table eating with his fellow family members. 

How was this chapter guys. A long one for a change. I had lot's of inspiration. Dunno why. Anna is locked up tight. Kathy pregnant. Pore Danny and his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him. Who hurt him bad. Good thing he is happy with Kathy. Don't forget to vote and comment. x