Chapter 11: This Is How It Goes

Kathy 

Fuck. I really thought that someone was breaking in here, turns out to be Danny who suddenly wants me back after no sign of him for two days! Two freaking days! He is going to pay for that. I knew I was still in love with him and I knew I couldn't let him go again like I used to do. But he didn't get to do that to me and then get away with it. No woman should be treated like this. 

'Kate?', he started. He called me Kate, that was the first time he ever called me Kate instead of Kathy. My first name was Kate, but I hated it so I turned it into Kathy. Now Kate is more a nickname then Kathy. Danny was the only one that got to call me Kate sometimes because he and I grew up together. 

'Fuck you Danny, really, get out of my house, I told you I don't want to see you anymore, you hurt me asshole, you really hurt me by saying that you think that I had something to do with poisoning you, you know me longer then today, even though we missed a couple of years of our lives. I can't even look at you right now, get out, trough the front door this time please', I said and I opened the door for him to let him out. 'Now get the fuck out', I hissed and I pushed him out. 

I heard him walking away. And he gave up already. Nice to know where you stand. 'Jesus Kathy, what do you want, do you want him to leave you, no you want him back as well, stop wining about it and take him back!' 'And then let him hurt me again, just as simple as that, no... at least he should learn from it, like I did'. 

I was so conflicted. I was walking trough my living room, unable to sleep and horny as hell. Seeing Danny like that, sexy and vulnerable was hard to hold back from. God what was I thinking. I grabbed a pillow and screamed in it. Fuck, fuck and again fuck. Now what. 

I heard the bell again. Fuck it. I want him, he wants me. I opened the door and it was Danny that stood there. He stood there, sexy as hell with his leather jacket. I was biting my lip which was a sign for Danny that I wanted him. Badly. How, no matter how mad I was. How can I stay mad at him. How can I? I can't. I can't, oh boy, I'm in trouble, his eyes haunted me. 

It all took a split second before he grabbed me and kissed me on my lips. His soft and gentle lips, his lips that stole my kisses. His lips that stole my innocence. I closed the door behind us and kissed him again. Oh my God. 

What was happening too me. Fucking hell. 'Danny... promise me you won't ever do this again to me, this is your second chance', I said. 'I promise I won't hurt you again', Danny whispered. 'Good, just make love with me tonight', I whispered back. 

Danny quickly removed the little cloths I was wearing from my body and soon I found myself naked next to him. He naked as well. He was on top of me. I put my hand on his chest. His breathing went normal. 

Mark 

'Fuck, Dan is gone', I said coming back into the house. Glen was watching some silly show. 'What, how did he escaped', Glen said. 'I don't know, it was your turn to babysit him, good god, let's try Kathy's house', I said. 'They are over, done', Glen said. 'Come and get your lazy ass up', I said. 

We drove as fast as we could towards Kathy's house were we were about to ring the bell when we saw Danny and Kathy in bed from the window. We also heard noises from pleasure. 'I think those two are not done yet', I said laughing. 'Nope I am positive they aren't, Jesus she is screaming his name loudly, would he be this good', Glen said laughing. I laughed. 'We will never know', I said. Glen and I laughed and we went back to our own houses for a change. Looks like Dan is going to be just fine. 

Two chapters in a row. I know this one is shorter then the other, but hey, don't I treat you guys right by giving two updates :) Don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know what you think of it and maybe introduce a new storyline, I might use it. x