Chapter 14: Fasten Your Seatbelts

Kathy 

In this chapter is a lot of steamy hot sex. If you don't want to read that, I suggest you skip that part. I felt like I need to warn kids underage. Felt like the right thing to do. Hope you like it. 

Anna was gone. Escaped. The police send out a search party to look for her. They chased day and night after her with man power, but apparently she has left the state. Now we had to look over our shoulders wherever we went. Especially me and Danny. Glen felt ashamed because he fell for such a woman as Anna. I felt ashamed because I brought her into their lives. But Danny pointed out fair and square that if that wouldn't have met again. 

'Sweetheart, don't beet yourself up like that', Danny said while I was getting my thoughts out when we were laying in bed that night. 'I know, can't help but think that you were all much happier in life before you met both of us', I said. 'I don't want you out of my life ever okay', Danny said with a smile. 'I love you Danny O'Donoghue', I said smiling at him. 'I love you too Kathy O'Brien', Danny said with a smile and he kissed me on my lips. 

Soon he kissed my entire body and ripped my nightgown off. I was naked and he was naked, perfect. His chest going up and down from the breathing. He grinned at me while I was on top of him. He entered my body. I licked my bottom lip and he was going with his warm soft and sexy hands over my breasts. We both let out a few moans from time to time. 

His hands flying all over my body was ecstatic. I could feel my body tingle and it felt like my skin was on fire. My body whole body started to shake and I knew I was coming, but I wanted to hold out a little for Dan. Dan's eyes were closed and he was obviously enjoying it and I felt free to come. 'Dan... I'm coming', I moaned. 'OOOH DAN!', I almost screamed. He gave me a satisfied look. My body was shaking a lot and now I was hoping that Danny would come too. I would feel so guilty if he wouldn't. But Danny had no problems. Not even a minute later he came moaning as loud as he could. 

Sweat running over our bodies we spooned. Danny put his arms around me and kissed my shoulders softly, with that other hand he stroke over my naked skin. 'This will never get old', I said satisfied. 'Never', Danny said.  

The next morning Danny and I were packed for the tour. 'Marky Mark, how are you today, excited?', Danny said jumping up and down once in the tour bus. 'Hell yeah, booom way to excited, first time we ever have a woman on board, it usually is a man crew only', Mark said. 'What about you Glen?', I asked. 'I am very excited to get away from Dublin, straighten my thoughts, touring helps. Oh please stop feeling guilty about me and Anna, you are not to blame for this okay hun, I really love you and I am really happy that you came on this tour with us and you are supporting Dan, I am not heartbroken anymore, trust me, I've decided that that is exactly what she wanted, and I am not giving it to her', Glen said. 'You go Glen', I said hugging him tight. 'So... not a word about this in this tour, I don't blame you for anything so stop feeling guilty', Glen said between hugs. 

'Let's go Paint some towns green', Mark cheered. 'Hell yeah, we should post something on Periscope, do live streams for fans, that way they could get to know you too baby, only if you are ready to be my girlfriend for the public eye too', Danny said. 'I will do everything for you, if that means getting in the papers, because in the end, secrets to the media have a way of killing a relationship, so I would love the fans to get to know me trough periscope', I said. 

Glen was the one that was filming. 'Look, over there is the cabin with lot's of tea... If you are a fan guys, you should know that we are tea lovers, Yorkshire especially. Were Dan is... he is over there, say something Dan, oh look, there we have Kathy, Dan's girlfriend for 4 months now, they are really a  good couple, say hello to the camera your are both live on the internet', Glen said. 'Hey, love from Dublin Ireland, soon to be in Manchaster', I said. 'Like my girl just said, Manchaster baby, let's buy lot's of milk when we are there', Danny said. 'Idiot, the problem with Milk is that you can't hold it that long in your fridge once it's opened, everybody knows that', I said laughing. 'See bickering already, sweet couple, no really Kathy is awesome. She was Danny's girlfriend during high school, I guess they've found their way back, and I am happy for them, because I like Kathy, she knew Mark from school as well', Glen said. 'Yo... goodbye fans, we need to go', Danny said. 

'That was enough for a first periscope', Danny said. 'I agree', Glen said. 'I might want to do a special interview about us baby, is that okay?', Danny asked. 'Yes of course that's okay, I just said that everything you say about is is fine by me, unless I suddenly get pregnant or something, then we have to discuss things first before stepping to the media', I said. 

'Smart', Glen said. I smiled. 'That is indeed a great idea, all right guys, I'm going to watch some television, come you watch with me Kathy?', Danny asked. 'Yeah... I bite', I said with grin. 

I'm sorry, maybe a little bit boring this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. Next chapter is going to be better. Don't forget to vote and comment. Mucho Love. x