C24 - I Want to Kill It!

Tung Yaying was dazed for several seconds before grasping Xie Yang's implication. Her eyes bulged in astonishment.

"Do you have a plan?"

Other adventurers in the vicinity caught Xie Yang's words and stared at him, stunned.

Kong Qian, on edge, pressed, "What plan?"

"Kill it," Xie Yang stated with an even tone.

A hush fell over the crowd.

Those who had been looking to Xie Yang with hopeful eyes now cast them down.

A few let out sighs, shaking their heads in disbelief.

"Kill it? How can we possibly kill it? Is your pet stronger than Mr. Hardie's Giant Rock Monster?"

That was the question on everyone's mind.

Xie Yang was undeniably gifted, far surpassing the other adventurers there.

But his pet was still just third rank.

In fact, Xie Yang's pet wasn't even on par with the level of the Giant Rock Monster.

If the Giant Rock Monster couldn't handle the Death Bell Dealer, what chance did Xie Yang's pet have?

Many adventurers were inwardly scoffing at the idea.

The young man, though formidable, seemed overly confident. To claim he could slay the Death Bell Dealer? Surely, he must be jesting.

Hardie's face fell, his expression tinged with disappointment. He had just begun to believe Xie Yang had a real solution to their dire situation.

Even Tung Yaying, Xie Yang's staunchest supporter, was now wavering.

She didn't see Xie Yang as one to boast without cause.

Yet, the notion that he could take on the Death Bell Dealer was hard to swallow.

A third rank pet beast was significantly weaker than a fourth rank one.

Bridging the vast chasm of power between them seemed insurmountable.

Maybe Hardie was right. Perhaps their only option was a desperate final stand.

Amidst the skepticism, Xie Yang remained composed.

He would have doubted any other apprentice Beastmaster who made such a claim.

With that in mind, Xie Yang refrained from further comment and summoned his Pet panel.

After an intense battle, the Ice Crystal Soul's Growth Point had climbed to 92%.

Without a moment's hesitation, Xie Yang expended achievement points to boost the Ice Crystal Soul's Growth Point to 100%.

The power of the Ice Crystal Soul surged, breaking through to the second layer of the third rank.

With a deft flick of his wrist, Xie Yang conjured a card in the palm of his hand.

He gave a casual toss, and the card transformed into a streak of light that merged with the Ice Crystal Soul standing before him.

The creature shuddered ever so slightly.

The next moment, to the amazement of the onlookers, the Ice Crystal Soul's aura began to intensify.

A formidable presence descended abruptly, thickening the air around them as if it were solidifying.

Everyone, Hardie included, was rooted to the spot, their faces etched with bewilderment.