Re-Introduction

Before I start with the introduction,

Every image here is AI. I used AI to generate these images, so I didn't take them from anyone.

Every image was generated between April 13 2024 till May 12 2024. (I used Bing: create)

....................................................................

Mizuki

Clans: Uchiha, Hyuga, Hyōshō

Age: 12

Birthday: July 15th

Zodiac: Cancer

Blood type: AB

Height: 5'0

Parents: Father: Hayashi Uchiha Mother: Hoshiko Uchiha

Status: Alive

Personality: Usually quiet, can control her emotions, can get along with anyone (if she wants)

Traits:

Good: Learns fast, Intelligent, helps others around her as much as she can.

Bad: might sleep on the road if she REALLY needs to sleep, puts others before herself.

Likes: sweets, Kitsunes and crows (any animal but mostly these), any type of food, night time, talking a walk (mostly at night).

Dislikes: Insects (except for butterflies), betrayal and being lied to especially by someone really close, anyone who disturbs her sleep when she wants to sleep

Strength: Never gives up, Intelligence, medical-nin, has a big amount of chakra.

Fears/Weaknesses: insects (except for butterflies), someone close to her dies right in front of her, betrayal.

Appearance:

She has white as snow slightly wavy hair with a couple of jet-black strands of hair. Her hair is right under her butt and its top thigh length. She has onyx-colored eyes.

She has a couple of outfits:

At the age of 4-7, she wore an oversized dark green shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back. She wore high-waist hakame shorts.

At the age of 8-11, She wore the same clothes as the previous outfit but the Uchiha crest is replaced by the Hyuga crest.

Later at the Chunin exam, she found out about her third clan (Hyōshō clan). Her friend Gaara showed her a box and a scroll which led to her finding out about the Hyōshō clan. She went to Antarctica which was when she started to wear her new outfit. She wore body protection under her blueish kimono long sleeved shirt and on the back of the kimono there is the Hyōshō clan symbol which is shaped as a snowflake, and a high-waist hakama shorts, she also had uneven bandages around her legs, she had her ninja weapon pouch on her left leg, she wore high ninja shoes.

 She wore body protection under her blueish kimono long sleeved shirt and on the back of the kimono there is the Hyōshō clan symbol which is shaped as a snowflake, and a high-waist hakama shorts, she also had uneven bandages around her legs, she h...