Chapter 13: It's been 5 years...

I was walking around the village after finishing training. I heard bells which made me turn around "hm?" I looked around the crowded area 'someone was just here...am I hillusionating again' I sigh and turn around and continued walking.

I saw Naruto talking to Konohamaru "hey Naruto!" I waved "oh hey Mika!" he grinned. I walked over to them "hello there Konohamaru" I said "Mizuki was it?" he said which I nodded to "Well Mika, I was on my way to Ichiraku ramen, want to come with?" He asked which I accepted.

......

Naruto was looking for his coupon "Naruto it's okay if you can't find it, I'll pay for it" I said "No, I know it's around here somewhere" I sigh.

I heard the bell again and turned around but no one was there. Even the ramen guy was confused because he thought there was someone there.

.

I covered my eyes and was blushing like crazy and my back was facing Naruto as he had most of his clothes off just to look for his coupon.

.

Me and Naruto were siting and eating ramen after he found the coupon behind his headband "what happen there was, I stuck it behind my headband because I was so freaked out of it falling out of my pants or something while I was working out this morning" Naruto said with his big smile.

I smiled and continued eating my ramen. The ramen guy added more noodles to my bowl and Naruto's bowl and said it's on the house.

"hey there! Come on in" The ramen guy said "I had to see it with my own eyes. I do seem that you eat nothing but ramen huh short stuff" Jiraiya said and turned to me "Hello there Mizuki" Jiraiya said.

.............

Me, Naruto and Jiraiya were walking "How come I get stuck tagging along with you while you do research for another one of your pervy books" Naruto complained.

While Jiraiya and Naruto were complaining about girls and training and all that I was busy wondering about the bells 'I heard bells 2 times today and I felt presence...what is going on around here nowadays...'

I looked around and Naruto wasn't there but Jiraiya "Where did Naruto go?" I asked "went to pack some stuff for our trip" I nodded

"Mizuki, I want you to join this trip. It's something that considers your mother in it." Jiraiya said catching my attention "it's about finding a woman of some kind, how does this have to do anything with my mom" I ask "Well the women we will look for is a very close friend to Hoshiko..." He said "I'll pack some stuff and I'll be right back" I dashed away.

"These two are just the same" Jiraiya chuckled to himself.

.............

We were walking "pervy sage! What is the new jutsu you will teach me!" Jiraiya looked unhappy "look kid. It's Jiraiya not pervy sage" Jiraiya said.

Jiraiya ran to the bridge in front of use and did some weird moves to show Naruto that his name is Jiraiya 'legendary sannin huh'

Me and Naruto walked ahead ignoring his little 'show' "pervy sage, why did you pick me to come with you?" Naruto asked "The forth hokage used to be a student of mine and you remind me of him" Naruto jumped around "THAT MEANS IM STEP CLOSER TO BE HOKAGE!!" he jumped up but then tried to stop from falling down.

He stepped on dog poop and he started screaming about how he stepped on it "look Naruto you remind me of him because of your yellow spiky hair" Jiraiya said which made Naruto move a step closer but he stepped on the poop again which made him scream again.

I sigh "this is going to be a long day" I muttered.

.............

"boing-boing" the sound of bells ringed my ears as Naruto kept playing with them. "Jiraiya...how was my mom in your team? Like missions, training, and was she strong?" Jiraiya turned to look at me.