chapter 4: Training with my cousin or my friend?

Mizuki's POV:

'sister??...no I must of misheard...right?' I cleared my throat "I think I misheard...do you mind repeating that?"

"your mother, Hoshiko Hyuga is my sister which means you're my niece" I gulped 'Hinata is my cousin...the head of the clan is my uncle...what is going on???'

.............

It has been a couple of hours since well the sister, niece, uncle, cousin thing. "well Mizuki you will be living here from now on, as your uncle I have to take care of my niece"

Author letter thing: Niece but not your nephew (poor Neji) :(

After an hour or so I had a bedroom set up for me, it was next to Hinata's bedroom. I sighed 'mama why did you never tell me about this' I walked out of my bedroom, as I walked out I saw Hinata also walking out.

I walked to Hinata "well I'm still surprised how we are cousins..." she nodded in agreement "oh by the way...father needed us" I tilted by head but I followed along and went to go see my uncle.

"so Hinata I heard we have another cousin, what's their name?" I walked up next to her "yeah we...um... his name is Neji" "why doesn't he live here-" I was cut off by Hinata saying "Father, why did you call us?"

"well I will watch you two train together" I blinked several times, I haven't trained my Byakugan before but I have learned how to control chakra and all so would that work...like a Sharingan activation

"I haven't used my Byakugan or anything really before...I was just good with kunai and shurikens"

"that is no problem...you will learn it easily if you train everyday like what Hinata does" I looked at Hinata who was looking away "okay..."

.............

It has been a couple of hours of training, Hinata of course is better than me in this Hyuga stuff. I sat down on the ground a little when I saw that the old man wasn't there "I'm so tired" I cried out "you will get used to it soon" she smiled then we continued training.

.............

It started to get dark so we were going to go to our bedrooms to get some sleep for our school tomorrow. While we were walking I happened to think of a question "hey um...Hinata" she turned her head to look at her right side "hm, yeah?" I took a deep breath "who did you used to train with?"

she looked away "I used to train with Neji...Well we will still be able to train with him in the future" she stopped talking for a couple of seconds "you will be able to train with him when you learn a little bit more about the Byakugan and 64 palms" I looked at her with amusement

"Well is it hard for you to keep up?" she nodded "Neji is so much stronger than me" she let out a sigh "but I will surpass him one day" I smiled at her nearly impossible thing to ever see Hinata do, she bravely spoke "I'm counting on you. I'll wait for that day and I'll celebrate it for you" I smiled. She smiled back at me.

"We should really go to our rooms now; we have been standing in the hallway for a couple of minutes now" my smile turned into an awkward smile "yeah...we should" we chuckled and walked to our rooms together.

We reached our bedrooms "goodnight" I said before I walk into my bedroom "goodnight" she replied and then she entered her room.

.............

It was the now next day, I woke up from another noisy alarm 'I guess it doesn't matter which house I'm in because there will always be a noisy alarm' I sat up and rubbed my eyes 'second day of school and also the second day of the mission Itachi gave me'.