Chapter 12: Naruto Vs Gaara

Third person Pov:

Mizuki had passed out which made Gaara worried and ignored everything that was happening behind him or even what was happening to him.

Gaara walked up to Mizuki 'She's still alive...good but she's injured...she's injured because of me' Gaara held his head. He got a flashback on how he injured Yashamaru 'it's happening again, but this time it's Mika'

Gaara wrapped sand around Mizuki as a shield and placed her a little further away from the battle area for her to not get injured more than she already is.

"Naruto! You need to help her! I'll take care of Sasuke but please save her...she saved me and risked her life..." Sakura looked down as she said these words 'I'm so useless when it comes to fighting but I'll try my best to do anything that I can possibly can do' Sakura thought to herself.

"Don't worry Sakura. I will save her no matter what!" Naruto smiled his famously old big smile which made sakura cheer up.

Naruto summoned a toad "huh!" Naruto looked at the small toad whose name was Gamakichi. Naruto sighed "what is it? What do you want kid? Well whatever it is, I hope you brought along some treats because if you think I'm doing something for nothing, you're wronggg" Gamakichi said while saying 'wrong' a little longer.

Naruto didn't look happy "oh give me a break! I'm starting to hate you, you stinking frogs!" Naruto shouted "oh ho-ho-ho anti amphibian hahaha well take that you big bigot" the toad stuck out his tongue "listen, I don't have time to play games you slimy little squirt" Naruto said.

"worried about the others? That's your big mistake! When I fight, I fight for me and me alone" Gaara's face and body was now covered by the one tailed beast.

Gaara threw sand shurikens at Naruto. Naruto held the small toad and jumped out of the way to dodge the sand shurikens. His back hit the tree which caused him to fall down from one tree to another "wow, boy you're pathetic" Gamakichi said "Shut up" Naruto replied "so uh who the hell is this freak anyway?" Gamakichi asked.

After a good couple of minutes Naruto jumped and used his shadow clone jutsu in the air "you asked for it. Multi-shadow clone jutsu!" a couple of shadow clones appeared aiming at Gaara but Gaara was fast to react and used wind with a combination of sand to make the clones disappear.

Gaara threw sand shurikens at Naruto which made him get pushed back to another tree. Gaara threw more sand shuriken which once again threw him to another tree which was further away. And Gaara did for the third time again which send Naruto flying to another tree.

Naruto stood up and Took out a kunai and wrapped around it a paper bomb. Naruto did a single hand sign "Shadow clone jutsu!" a couple of shadow clones appeared.

He used his clones to move his real body around and he kept summoning them till he was behind Gaara "secret jutsu of Kakashi sensei!" Naruto aimed him kunai at Gaara "thousand years of death!" Gaara looked behind him and used his tail to push Naruto away and that push wasn't a normal push, it set him flying.

After a couple of seconds, the paper bomb exploded. Gaara's sand was melting.

"all of that work and you scored only one blow" Sasuke said "eh put a sock in it" Naruto looked away. Sakura stood there looking at Gaara and then at Mizuki who was floating with a pile of sand shielding her "Naruto listen to me...you've got to save Mizuki if it's the last thing you do. Once you've got her, I want you to flee as fast as you can. It's all up to you" Sasuke looks at Mizuki and balled his fist. Sasuke didn't look away but spoke, "And you sakura also flee with Naruto and don't stop till you are very far away"

"Sasuke you..." Naruto was looking at Sasuke "I can hold him here a little longer' Sasuke said as he stood up "if it ends here, this means this is far as I was meant to go. I lost everything once and I don't never wanna have to see that again. My trusted comrades falling right in front of me" Sasuke furrows his eyebrows and tighten his fist.