Chapter 14: The Land Of Tea

I woke up gasping for air. I couldn't see clearly, I felt liquid on the floor. I looked at the floor to see a small pool of blood that is almost the size of half of my body "what's all this? Is all that blood from my eyes?!" I stood up carefully to not slip.

I looked at my clothes which had dried out blood and non-dried blood. I turned my head to look at the mirror. I saw dried blood that reached my chin and...my eyes, they were different.

I ran to the mirror which was above the sink. I looked into the mirror trying to focus my eye sight better. Byakugan eyes but the Sharingan 3 coma-like pattern 'what? I'm hillusionating, right? I can't really see well in the morning'

I blinked a couple of times but my eyes are still the same looking half Byakugan half Sharingan type of eyes. "what is happening? Am I dead or something? Was it because of the pain yesterday? Did my eyes randomly combine into each other?" I asked multiple questions to myself.

I turned on the tap and took a handful of water in both of my hand and splashed them over my face. The dried blood started to disappear. I looked into the mirror and my eyes were still the same as before 'this isn't one of my hallucinations...this is really happening'

I closed my eyes to deactivate the eyes as I normally deactivate my Sharingan or Byakugan. I opened my eyes and it finally disappeared. I sigh "I kept feeling this type of sting since I got out of the hospital or even when I was in the hospital...could it be...?"

~Flashback~

Kisame had almost used his sword on me but Itachi told him that I must be kept alive which made Kisame scoff and sit down eyeing me.

I sat there on the ground with more bruises all over my body. I was out of chakra due to healing myself too much today.

I looked at Itachi and furrow my eyebrows which made him look away. I scoff and look away 'I want to get out of here...it was nice telling Itachi a little bit of how it has been the rest of the 5 years since we parted away, but Kisame always had to come back and I get beaten up, well Itachi can't blow his cover...I don't blame him' I held onto my arm and looked at the river.

We were on a mountain and I was on the edge of a cliff, but I didn't mind if I feel or if I get pushed off. I was just looking at the river and the birds flying around and having fun, till I heard Itachi called out for me.

I turned my head "hm?" I looked to see that Kisame had disappeared. Itachi gave me a sign to come closer I stood up from the edge of the cliff and walked over to Itachi who was standing up straight. I saw him do random hand signs which made me back away a little.

Itachi looked at my eyes directly as he did his last hand sign which was the tiger hand sign. He moved closer to me. I wanted to back away but I knew he wouldn't hurt me, right? I closed my eyes and was ready for any type of random attack but only felt a tap on my forehead.

I opened my eyes to see two fingers on my forehead. I felt sudden electricity go all over my body and I almost collapsed to the floor but Itachi caught me right in time. my sight started to blur out as it slowly turned black.

~End Flashback~

"could it be that unfamiliar jutsu?" I asked myself. I heard the water still running and turned off the tap. I turned around and looked at the blood pool on the floor.

I sigh walked to the shower and picked up the handheld showerhead and turned on the tap 'this should be long enough' I used the water to clean up the blood on the floor.

.....

I closed the tap and sat down on the toilet seat and was panting. I looked at the floor that was now sparkling clean "that blood was hard to removed...especially the blood that was dried out" I stood up and went into the bedroom to see a couple of blood drops on the floor.